Biodata Gauri Lankesh (Journalist) Agama Suami, Meninggal Dunia, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Gauri Lankesh|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Height||dalam centimeter - 153 cm|
dalam meter - 1.52 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ ½”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 50 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Warna Mata||Light Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||29 January 1962|
|Tempat Lahir||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Meninggal Dunia||5 September 2017|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Outside her residence in Ideal Homes colony, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bengaluru|
|Age (at the time of death)||55 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Murder (Shot)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Paalyada Lankesh (Litterateur, Poet, and Filmmaker)|
Ibu - Indira Lankesh (Businesswomen)
Saudara Laki laki - Inderjit Lankesh (Younger, Filmmaker)
Saudara Perempuan - Kavitha Lankesh (Younger, Filmmaker)
|Kasta||Lingayat (Backward Classes - BC)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Ideal Homes colony in Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bengaluru|
|Kontroversi||In November 2016, she was found guilty of defamation in a case involving BJP MP Prahlad Joshi and had been sentenced to 6 months in jail and received bail the same day.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Grilled chicken|
|Aktor Favorit||Mahesh Babu|
|Artis Favorit||Harshika Poonacha|
|Film Favorit||Bollywood- Omkara|
Hollywood- Citizen Kane
|Favourite TV Show||Boston Legal|
|Buku Favorits||The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee|
|Favourite Writers||Vaidehi, Lalitha Nayak, Banu Ustad|
|Favourite Journalist||Shivam Vij|
|Favourite Politicians||Rahul Gandhi, Jayaprakash Hegde, Justin Trudeau|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Chidanand Rajghatta (Ex-husband - Columnist)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - None
Profil dan Biodata Gauri Lankesh
- Did Gauri Lankesh merokok?: Yes
- Did Gauri Lankesh minum alkohol?: Yes
- Gauri was born into a family of renowned journalists and media publishers.
- Her father was a well-known litterateur, poet, and filmmaker whose weekly ‘Lankesh Patrike’ broke major political scandals that rocked governments.
- She wanted to be a doctor, but it didn’t happen, so she decided to become a journalist.
- She was married before 1980 to her collage friend, Chidanand Rajghatta, but the couple got divorced later. However, they remained friend post their divorce.
- She started her career as a journalist with a stint at the Times of India, Bengaluru.
- After the demise of her father in 2000 due to ‘heart attack’, she stepped into her father’s shoes as chief editor.
- Before working in his father’s weekly, she was working for Eenadu’s Telugu television channel in Delhi.
- She was the supporter of political parties, such as – Indian National Congress (INR) and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
- Like her father, she was known for her secular, anti-caste and anti-Hindutva views.
- In 2005, she opened her own weekly called ‘Gauri Lankesh Patrike.’
- On 5 September 2017, at around 8.00 pm, she was shot by 3 assailants when she was entering her house in Bengaluru’s Ideal Homes colony in Rajarajeshwari Nagar.