Biodata Ghulam Ali Agama Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Ustad Ghulam Ali|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt and Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||5 December 1940|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||77 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kaleki, Sialkot District, Punjab, India (now in Pakistan)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kaleki, Sialkot District, Punjab, India (now in Pakistan)|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Playback Singer: film- Nikaah (1982), Song- Chupke Chupke Raat Din|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Daulat Ali|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Reading, Writing & Singing|
|Kontroversi||As per a news report, in 2015, Ghulam Ali faced controversial turn when Shiv Sena Chief Udhav Thackeray, who was protesting against Pakistani artist, threatened the organisers of his show and asked them to cancel it, which was about to be performed in Mumbai. After this incident, he was invited by Cheif Ministers of UP and Delhi for various events. Ghulam Ali did his last performances at respective places and said that he will never be going to perform in India in the future.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Butter Chicken, Sindhi Cuisines and Punjabi Cuisines|
|Aktor Favorit||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Manoj Kumar|
|Artis Favorites||Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Madhubala|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Bade Ghulam Ali Khan, Lata Mangeshkar, Jagjit Singh|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Afshan Abbas (first wife/ Divorced)|
Sayeeda Ali (second wife)
|Tanggal Menikah||Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Aamir Ali|
Putri - Rabia Ali
|Salary (as an event performer)||3-4 lacs/event (INR)|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||20-30 crores (INR)|
Profil dan Biodata Ghulam Ali
- Apakah Ghulam Ali smokes?: No
- Apakah Ghulam Ali drink Alcohol?: No
- Ghulam Ali is a famous Ghazal singer and belongs to the Patiala Gharana.
- He was a disciple of Bade Ghulam Ali Khan and learned music under his guidance for 14 years.
- In 1960, at the age of 13 years, he started working as a child singer for Radio Pakistan at Lahore.
- Previously, Ustad Bade Ali Ghulam refused to teach him as he rarely stays in Pakistan but after repeated requests from Ghulam Ali’s father, he agreed and asked Ghulam Ali to sing something, then Ghulam Ali sang a Thumri “Saiyyan Bolo Tanik Mose Rahiyo Na Jaye.” After he finished, Ustad got impressed and decided to make him his disciple.
- He also performed a song in a concert ‘Tere Shahar Mein,’ where he spread grateful messages to the audience.
- Apart from being a great Ghazal singer, he is also a tremendous Tabla Player. He also played Tabla at one of his concert in Singapore.
- He had a great friendship with Jagjit Singh, who was one of the most popular Ghazal singers of India.
- He has sung various famous Ghazals, which are also introduced to Hindi movies. Some of his famous Ghazals such as’ Chupke Chupke Raat Din,’ ‘ Dil mein Ek Leher si,’ ‘Hungama Hai Kyon Barpa,’ and most trending ‘Hamko Kisi K Gham Ne Mara’ has always topped the list of Ghazal listeners.
- He has also received various Honours worldwide, and he became the first person to receive the Bade Ghulam Ali Khan award and the first person to won Swaralaya Global Legend Award in the year 2013 and 2016 respectively.
- He has also honoured with Pride of Performance Award (1979) and Sitara-i-Imtiaz Award (2012) by the President of Pakistan.
- He was also welcomed by a famous TV Show ‘ Aap Ki Adalat,’ hosted by Rajat Sharma.