Biodata Govinda Agama Istri Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Govind Arun Ahuja|
|Nama Panggilan||Govinda, Chi Chi and Virar ka Chokra|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 171 cm|
dalam meter - 1.71 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7½”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 85 kg|
dalam Pound - 187 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 44 Inches|
Pinggang : 36 Inches
Lengan : 14 Inches
|Tanggal Lahir||21 December 1963|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||54 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Virar, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Virar, Maharashtra, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Annasaheb Vartak College, Vasai, Maharashtra|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Film Debut: Ilzaam (1986)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Arun Kumar Ahuja (Actor)|
Ibu - Nirmala Ahuja
Saudara Laki laki - Kirti Kumar (Actor)
Saudara Perempuan - Kamini Khanna (Writer)
Nephew- Krishna Abhishek (Actor)
Niece- Aarti Singh (Actress)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||105, “Jal Darshan”, “A” Wing, Ruia Park Road, Juhu, Mumbai – 400049|
|Kontroversi||On 16 January 2008, he slapped Ray during the shooting of his film "Money Hai to Honey Hai" as Govinda alleged that he was misbehaving on the sets at Filmistan Studio, Mumbai. After this, Ray filed a complaint against Govinda but it was quashed by the Bombay High Court. After that, Ray went to the Supreme Court which issued a notice to Govinda and later offered an unconditional apology and 5 lakh (INR) compensation to the victim.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Moong dal, khichdi and bhindi|
|Aktor Favorit||Salman Khan|
|Artis Favorit||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Restaurant||Just Around The Corner in Mumbai and Ming Yang in Mumbai|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Neelam Kothari (Actress)|
Rani Mukherji (Actress)
|Istri / Pasangan||Sunita Ahuja|
|Tanggal Menikah||11 March 1987|
|Anak-anak||Daughters- Tina Ahuja (Actor), Name Tidak Diketahui (Died when she was just 4 months old)|
Putra - Yashvardhan Ahuja
|Salary||2-3 Crores/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
Profil dan Biodata Govinda
- Apakah Govinda Smoke?: Yes
- Apakah Govinda Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Govinda had a difficult childhood as his father who was an actor, was unable to work.
- His father came to India from Gujranwala, Punjab in Pakistan after the Indo-Pak separation in 1947.
- His mother, Nazeem who was Muslim before, who converted to Hinduism and was named as Nirmala Devi.
- He was rejected for a steward’s job at the Taj Mahal Hotel because his English wasn’t up to the mark.
- In his debut film Ilzaam, he made his mark with his dancing moves in the song I Am A Street Dancer.
- He doesn’t like any of his films except Hatya and Swarg.
- In 1994, his car collided with another car and he suffered head injuries. But, despite the bleeding, he didn’t cancelled the shoot.
- In 1999, he was voted as the 10th greatest star of stage or screen by BBC News.
- During the 90s, he transformed himself as one of the most finest comedy actors, and his chemistry with Kader Khan was impeccable.
- He was offered roles in hit films like Taal, Gadar and Devdas, but he rejected them.
- He started his political career in 2004 with Congress and won the Lok Sabha election after defeating Ram Naik of the Bharatiya Janata Party, but he struggled in politics and he finally quit in 2008.
- Once Salman Khan gifted him a Mercedes-Benz when he refused to take any fees from him.