Biodata Gurdas Maan Agama Istri, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Gurdas Maan|
|Nama Panggilan||The Living Legend, Maan Sahab, The Pride of Punjab|
|Pekerjaan||Singer, Songwriter, Choreographer, Actor|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg |
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Warna Mata (approx.)||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||4 January 1957|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||60 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Giddarbaha, District Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Giddarbaha, District Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|Pendidikan||Yadavindra Public School, Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Graduation College - Tidak Diketahui (Malout, Punjab)|
Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Patiala, India
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Masters Degree in Physical Education|
Diploma Course in Sports Coaching
|Debut||Song: Dil Da Mamala Hai (1980)|
Album: Chakkar (1984)
Film: Mamla Gadbad Hai (1984)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Sardar Gurdev Singh Mann |
Ibu - Late Bibi Tej Kaur
Saudara Laki laki - Paramjit Bahia
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Hobi||Gymming, Yoga, Poetry|
|Kontroversi||• In 2005, he came into controversy for twice. Firstly, when he sang a movie song at a Vaisakhi concert, instead of singing a religious song. Secondly, when he made a song saying "throw away your religious books and underwear" which hurt the sentiments of the Sikh community.|
• In 2011, Mann released an album called Jogiya. The song Sadi Jithe Lagi Ae Lagi Rehn De propel a controversy among the Sikh community as it was promoting derawad.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Rajma chawal, Sarso Saag|
|Aktor Favorit||Guggu Gill|
|Artis Favorit||Tidak Diketahui|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Kuldeep Manak, Surinder Shinda|
|Warna Kesukaan||Black, Grey|
|Favourite Song||Aye Meri Zohra Jabeen from the movie Waqt (1965)|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife||Manjeet Maan (Producer and Director of Indian Punjabi Films)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Gurickk G Maan (Video Director and Producer)|
Profil dan Biodata Gurdas Maan
- Apakah Gurdas Maan merokok?: No
- Apakah Gurdas Maan minum alkohol?: Yes
- During his college days, he gave his first stage performance at an official event of Punjab State Electricity Board on the song Sajna Ve Sajna, listening to which, their official staff got so much impressed that they gave him a job in their department.
- He was a fine athlete and has won a bronze model at the National Wrestling Championship.
- He is also a black belt in Judo.
- He used to participate in youth festivals organized by various universities and won numerous awards for his singing and acting.
- He has written & directed the TV show POP Time for Doordarshan, Delhi.
- Watching one of his stage performance on the song Dil Da Mamla Hai, the producer of a Jalandhar TV station approached him for the TV recording of the same song. Maan immediately agreed to it, after which the song was aired on 31 December 1980, and became an instant hit.
- For his evergreen track Apna Punjab Hove, he has received awards in various categories such as The Best Song, The Best Album, and The Best International Artist of the Asian Pop and Media Award, held in Birmingham, UK in 1998.
- In 2005, he won the Jury’s Award (The National Film Award), which was given by the President of India.
- In 2009, he won the Best International Album Award at the UK Asian Music Awards for his superhit song Boot Polishan (2007).
- On 7 September 2010, he has bestowed an honorary doctorate from the Wolverhampton University in the UK for his immense contribution to International Punjabi music, art, and culture.
- On 9 January 2001, he met with an accident at a village near Rupnagar, Punjab, in which his driver cum good friend Tejpal died and later he dedicated the song Sawari to him.
- On 20 January 2007, at a village near Karnal, Haryana, he again met with a car accident in which he was hit by a truck, after which he got minor injuries on his face and body, and his driver Ganesh suffered serious injuries.
- Every year in the month of May, he performs at the Dera Baba Murad Shah Ji (Nakodar, Punjab) as he is a devotee of Baba Murad Shah Ji & Sai Laddi Shah Ji.
- He is a huge supporter of Manchester United Football Club.
- He always wanted to be a successful solo artist, and that’s why he rejected many offers to perform as a duet artist.
- Apart from Punjabi, he is also fluent in Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Haryanvi and Rajasthani languages.
- He has produced 34+ albums and has written 305+ songs.