Biodata Harinder Sikka Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Harinder Singh Sikka|
|Pekerjaan||Author, Businessman, Retired Indian Navy Personnel, Film Producer|
|Famous For||His debut novel "Calling Sehmat"|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Tempat Lahir||Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Delhi University|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Graduation from Delhi University in 1979|
|Debut||Film (Producer): Nanak Shah Fakir (2014)|
Author: Calling Sehmat (Novel; 2008)
|Hobi||Playing Golf, Reading, Listening to Music, Watching Films|
|Awards/Honours||• The second Indian to be awarded the “Outstanding Service in the field of Anti-Counterfeiting in India” by the Global Anti-Counterfeiting Group, Paris |
• In 2005, bestowed with the “Indira Super Achiever Award”
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Name Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Names Tidak Diketahui (3 adopted)|
|Orang Tua||Names Tidak Diketahui|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Music Director||A. R. Rahman|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Harinder Sikka
- Apakah Harinder Sikka merokok?: No
- Apakah Harinder Sikka minum alkohol?: Yes
- After graduating from Delhi University in 1979, he had joined the Indian Navy in the same year.
- In January 1981, Sikka was commissioned into the Indian Navy.
- In 1993, he took premature retirement from Indian Navy as Lt. Commander.
- In 1994, Sikka joined Piramal Group, and since then, he has worked with the group in various capacities.
- Since 1999, he has been leading a campaign against spurious drugs in the country and has also filed PIL against the then Union Health Minister for his alleged inability to control the fake drugs menace.
- When 34 farmers committed suicide in Telangana, Sikka, along with a TV crew, camped in Telangana and gave financial and other aid to the widows.
- To highlight the problems being faced by farmers, Sikka had also started a project titled ‘Cultivating Hope.’ The project has been supported by Kailash Sathyarthi, A. R. Rahman, Gulzar, Uttam Singh (Music Director), Akshay Kumar, and Piramal Foundation.
- In 2008, Sikka released his debut novel titled “Calling Sehmat,” brought out by Konark Publishers. The 2018 film “Raazi” is an adaptation of “Calling Sehmat.” During an interview with The Hindu, Harinder Sikka explained how he unearthed the story of a forgotten undercover spy from India. Stumbled by the existence of any such woman, Harinder Sikka decided to pen down her story and named her Sehmat Khan, to allow her to remain in anonymity. It took Sikka 8 years to fictionalise her story. “It was important to fictionalise it as it would have been dangerous for her family,” Sikka says.