Biodata Hariprasad Chaurasia Agama Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||1 July 1938|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||79 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Hobi||Writing, Reading & playing flute|
• 16 Days in Afghanistan
|Awards and Recognition||1984: He was honoured with Sangeet Natak Academy |
1992: He was honoured with Padma Bhushan and Konark Samman
1994: He was awarded Yash Bharati Sanman
2000: He was awarded Padma Vibhushan, Hafiz Ali Khan Award and Dinanath Mangeshkar Award
2015: He was honoured with Pandit Chatur Lal Excellence Award
2008: He has recieved honorary Doctorate from North Orissa University
2013: He was awarded with the 25 Greatest Global Living Legends In India by NDTV
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||North Indian Cuisines, South Indian Cuisines|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan, Vinod Khanna, Rajesh Khanna|
|Artis Favorit||Madhubala, Rekha, Jaya Bachchan|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Mohammed Rafi, Kishore Kumar, A.R. Rahman|
|Favourite Musician||Zakir Hussain, Pandit Ravi Shankar, Pandit Shivkumar Sharma, John McLaughlin, Jan Garbarek |
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Kamla (First wife)|
Anuradha Aka Angurbala Roy (Second wife)
|Tanggal Menikah||Year 1957 (first marriage)|
15 August 1958 (Second marriage)
|Anak-anak||Sons- Vinay and Ajay Chaurasia (from first wife)|
Rajiv Chaurasia (from second wife)
Putri - None
|Salary (as an event performer)||4-5 lacs/show (INR)|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||3-4 Crore (INR)|
Profil dan Biodata Hariprasad Chaurasia
- Apakah Hariprasad Chaurasia merokok? No
- Apakah Hariprasad Chaurasia minum alkohol?: No
- His mother died when he was 6 years old and was brought up by his father. His father wants him to be a wrestler but he started learning music without his father’s knowledge.
- He started learning vocal music from his neighbor, Pandit Rajaram, at the age of 15 but later, he started playing the flute under the guidance of Pandit Bholanath Prasanna of Varanasi for eight years.
- In 1957, he also worked as a composer and a performer in All India Radio in Cuttack, Odisha.
- He moved to Mumbai to be a disciple of Annapurna Devi, the daughter of Baba Allaudin Khan and first wife of Pandit Ravi Shankar, who helped him in enhancing his repertoire of ragas and compositions as well as strengthen his career as a classical musician.
- Annapurna Devi agreed to teach him over two conditions, first was that he has to unlearn all that he had learned until then and another one was, that he has to take the decision to switch playing the flute from right-hand to left-hand to show her his commitment towards music. Since then Hariprasad Chaurasia plays left-handed only.
- He shared a great friendship with Shivkumar Sharma and people named that duo ‘Shiv-Hari’, this duo has composed many songs together for various films such as Chandni, Darr, Lamhe, Silsila and many more.
- He also served as the artistic director of the World Music Department at the Rotterdam Music Conservatory in the Netherlands and also the founder of the Vrindavan Gurukul in Mumbai and Bhubaneshwar.
- He has collaborated with several western musicians, including John McLaughlin, Jan Garbarek, Ken Lauber, Yehudi Menuhin and Jean-Pierre Rampa.
- In 1968, he also played a song named ‘The Inner Light’, which was written by George Harrison, for Internationally acclaimed English Rock Band ‘The Beatles’.
- In 2013, The documentary film ‘Bansuri Guru’ features his legacy, and was directed by his younger son Rajeev Chaurasia and produced by the Films Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
- Books such as “Woodwinds of Change” by Surjit Singh and ‘Hariprasad Chaurasia and the Art of Improvisation’, by Henri Tournier, also narrate various instances of his life and journey.