Biodata Hukum Singh Agama Kasta, Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Hukum Bharat Singh|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress (INC)|
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||1974: He became an MLA for the first time on a Congress ticket|
1983-1985: He had held the post of deputy speaker of the Assembly
1996: He got elected as an MLA From Kairana Constituency fourth time, as a BJP candidate
2014: He had won his first lok Sabha Election.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 180 cm|
dalam meter - 1.80 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 11”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||5 April 1938|
|Tempat Lahir||Kairana, Shamli, Uttar Pradesh|
|Meninggal Dunia||3 February 2018|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Age (at the time of death)||79 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Respiratory Disease|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kairana, Shamli, Uttar Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Allahabad University|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Maan Singh|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Reading & Travelling|
|Kontroversi||In 2013, an FIR was filed against him for giving instigating speech at Mahapanchayat, which was held despite prohibitory orders during Muzaffarnagar Riots. However, he refused all the allegations stating that he had not made any provoking statement during his speech and had been there to calm down the angry mob.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Late Rewati Singh (died 2010)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Daughters- Mriganka Singh
and 4 more
|Car Collection||Two Mahindra Bolero|
|Salary (as an MLA of Uttar Pradesh)||₹ 1.87 Lacs/month|
|Kekayaan bersih||₹ 2 crore|
Profil dan Biodata Hukum Singh
- Did Hukum Singh merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Hukum Singh minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Hukum Singh was born into a family of Gurjar Community. He did his initial schooling from Kairana, Uttar Pradesh and then moved to Allahabad for his higher studies.
- In 1963, he successfully cleared the PCS (J) exam and got selected for an elite designation in Judicial Services. But instead of joining Judicial services, he had decided to join the Indian Army as a Commissioned Officer.
- In 1969, he took a voluntary retirement from the Indian Army and started practicing law in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh.
- After his retirement, he had not decided to go into politics, but after his family recommended him to enter into politics in 1974, he joined Indian National Congress and won an MLA election from Kairana Constituency.
- He had won Assembly elections seven times in a row and held the designation of deputy speaker of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly for two consecutive years in the early 1980s.
- It is said that he had advocated various agricultural issues in the parliament and brought several reforms in the favour of the farmers.
- In 2017, At the time of the UP assembly elections, his statement made its place in the limelight of the media, when he had highlighted the issue of migration of the Hindus from some part of his Lok Sabha constituency to different places and had compared this migration to the Migration of Hindus from the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
- On 3 February 2018, he got admitted to a hospital in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, where he had died at the of 79. It was reported that the primary reason for his death was his long-term respiratory problems because of which he was not able to breathe properly.
- Here is the video of an interview of Hukum Singh in which he is talking about his life experiences.