Biodata Imran Khan (Actor) Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Imran Pal|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 40 inches|
Pinggang : 31 inches
Lengan : 13 inches
|Warna Mata||Hazel Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||13 January 1983|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||35 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Madison, Wisconsin, USA|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
Blue Mountain School, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu
Fremont High School, Sunnyvale, California
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||New York Film Academy, Los Angeles|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Degree in Filmmaking from New York Film Academy, Los Angeles|
|Debut||Film: Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988, as a child actor)|
Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na (2008, in a lead role)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||24, Pali Hill, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Travelling, Photgraphy, Cooking|
|Awards/Honours||• Filmfare Awards for Best Male Debut in 2009 for Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na|
• Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards for Best Male Debut
• Sabsey Favourite Kaun Awards for Sabsey Naya Hero for Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na in 2009
• AXN Action Awards for Best Actor in a Negative Role for Kidnap
• Chivas Award for Outstanding Achievement at GQ Men of the Year Awards in 2011
|Tattoo||One on his right bicep and another on his chest, which is a footprint of his little daughter.|
|Kontroversi||In 2015, during an interview with Mumbai Mirror, Imran said "Is Rahul Rawail still around?" in response to a question that hinted that director Rahul Rawail had tried to create trouble between Ranbir Kapoor and Imran, when Imran's wife Avantika criticized Ranbir's film 'Rajneeti' (2010), which affected Imran's relationship with Ranbir.|
In reply, Rahul Rawail slammed Imran on Twitter and called him "mentally challenged."
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Tanggal Menikah||10 January 2011|
|Istri / Pasangan||Avantika Malik (m.2010-present)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - Imara Malik Khan (born in 2014)
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Anil Pal (Software engineer, Senior Manager at Yahoo)|
Raj Zutshi (Actor, Ex-Step-Fther)
Ibu - Nuzhat Khan (Psychologist)
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - None|
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Dal-Chawal, Fried Bombil, Bhelpuri, Chili Con Carne|
|Favourite Beverage||Watermelon juice, Beer|
|Aktor Favorit||Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Artis Favorites||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Writer||Roald Dahl|
|Favourite Restaurant||Moshe's, Gajalee, Don Giovanni, in Mumbai|
Belthazar in Cape Town, South Africa
|Koleksi Mobil||BMW 3-Serzies, Ferrari California,|
Volkswagen Beetle, Porsche Cayenne
|Kekayaan bersih||₹100 Crore ($15 Million)|
Profil dan Biodata Imran Khan
- Does Imran Khan merokok?: No
- Apakah Imran Khan minum alkohol?: Yes
- He was born in the United States to Anil Pal, a software engineer, and Nuzhat Khan, a psychologist.
- His father works at Yahoo in Silicon Valley USA as a senior manager and his mother belongs to a film background.
- Imran was just a toddler the time his parents divorced, after which his upbringing was done only by his mother.
- His real name is Imran Pal, but he changed his surname to Khan after the separation of his parents.
- Imran’s mother is the daughter of the director-producer Nasir Hussain, and also the cousin of Aamir Khan.
- At the age of 3, he proposed Juhi Chawla and also offered her a ring.
- Imran was born to a Bengali-Scottish Hindu father and a Muslim mother from a film background.
- During his schooling at Bombay Scottish School, he developed the habit of stammering because he used to get corporal punishment and he was not able to tolerate that.
- He studied in a gurukul in Ooty where there was no electricity and the students had to wash their own clothes on a nearby creek.
- He made his debut as a child artist at the age of 5 in the movie Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak in 1988. He played the role of Raj, young Aamir Khan in the movie.
- In 1992, he also played the role of Sajaylal, as young Aamir Khan in the movie Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar in 1992.
- He has learned his acting skills from Kishore Namit Kapoor’s Acting Institute.
- He has also worked at a USA firm before entering into the film industry.
- His career rose to prominence when he was starred in Manzoor Khan and Aamir Khan’s production- Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, which was a big hit.
- He has also worked as a columnist for The Hindustan Times in 2009.
- Imran is a citizen of USA and has been living in India on a work permit.
- When he was 20 years old, he was in a live-in relationship with Avantika (his now-wife) and she is one year older to Imran.
- On 10 January 2011, he tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend Avantika. His wife is the daughter of Vandana Malik, CEO of the CNBC-TV 18 business news channel.
- Apart from acting, he is a great singer and has sung “Chaar Dina Ki”, a soundtrack in ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola.’
- He is an ardent animal lover and along with his mother and wife, has bought a four-acre plot and turned it into an animal shelter. He has also kept animal staff and veterinary doctors at the shelter to take care of the animals.
- He believes in spreading awareness among the Indian society especially youth about various social issues.
- While shooting for Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, he took some candid shots of Kareena Kapoor to showcase his photography skills and it was liked by everyone on the set.
- He was also featured in a sarcastic video by All India Bakchod (AIB), which was against the criminalisation of gay sex and homophobia by the Supreme Court of India.
- Ranbir Kapoor had a huge crush on his wife Avantika back in the 90s when she used to work as a child artist in Sony TV’s popular show ‘Just Mohabbat.’