Biodata Jai Anmol Ambani Agama Biografi Keluarga Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Jai Anmol Ambani|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||Year, 1991|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||26 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, India|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai|
Seven Oaks School, United Kingdom
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Warwick Business School, UK|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||BSC in Management from Warwick Business School, UK|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Anil Ambani (Industrialist)|
Ibu - Tina Ambani (Former Bollywood Actress)
Saudara Laki laki - Jai Anshul Ambani
Saudara Perempuan - None
Uncle- Mukesh Ambani (Industrialist)
Aunt- Nita Ambani (Chairperson Reliance Foundation)
Cousin Brothers- Akash Ambani, Anant Ambani
Cousin Sister- Isha M. Ambani
Grandfather- Dhirubhai Ambani (Founder Reliance Industries)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||A 17-storeyed Sea Wind building in South Mumbai|
|Hobi||Travelling, Playing Football, Listening to Music|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Istri / Pasangan||N/A|
|Car Collection||Lamborghini Gallardo, Rolls Royce Phantom, W221 Mercedes Benz S-Class, Range Rover Vogue, Toyota Fortuner, Lexus SUV, Mercedes GLK350|
|Jet Collection||Bombardier Global Express XRS, Bell 412 (Helicopter), Global Express (Aircraft), Falcon 2000, Falcon 7X|
|Salary (as an Additional Director Reliance Capital)||INR 1.2 Crore (annual)|
|Net Worth||$3.3 billion (INR 20000 Crore)|
Profil dan Biodata Jai Anmol Ambani
- Apakah Jai Anmol Ambani merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Jai Anmol Ambani minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He is the eldest son of Anil Ambani, the chairman of Reliance Group (also referred to Reliance ADA Group), and Tina Ambani, former Bollywood Actress).
- After completing his schooling from Seven Oaks School, United Kingdom, in 2009, he did his summer internship with Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF) for two months, wherein he learned the company & sector analysis, practical aspects of financial statements, and portfolio creation.
- Anmol has a keen interest in Economics and he loves to read about macroeconomics and policies.
- In 2014, he joined the Reliance Capital. Before joining the Reliance Capital, Anmol took time to travel the world and meet people around the globe.
- On 23 August 2016, he joined the Board of Reliance Capital, as an Additional Director. Later, he became a full-time executive director.
- Anmol started investing in the stock markets from an early age.
- Anil Ambani gives credit to Anmol for bringing ‘good luck,’ as the company saw a surge of 40% in profits, just after he joined the Reliance Capital in 2014.
- Anmol played a key role in Nippon Life for increasing stake in Reliance Life Insurance and Reliance Capital Asset Management.
- In September 2017, delivered his first public speech at the annual general meeting (AGM), after being made the executive director of Reliance Capital.
- In April 2018, he joined the boards of Reliance Nippon, Reliance Home.