Biodata Jaya Prada Agama Suami, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Lalita Rani|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 155 cm|
dalam meter - 1.55 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 1”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Political Party||Telugu Desam Party (1994-2004)|
Samajwadi Party (2004-2010)
Rashtriya Lok Manch (2011-2014)
Rashtriya Lok Dal (2014-present)
|Political Journey||1994: Joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP).|
1996: Nominated to the Rajya Sabha representing Andhra Pradesh.
2004: Left the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and joined the Samajwadi Party. Also, elected to the Lok Sabha from Rampur Parliamentary Constituency with a margin of more than 85000 votes.
2010: On 2 February, she was expelled from the Samajwadi Party for allegedly indulging in anti-party activities.
2011: Jaya Prada, along with Amar Singh, floated her own political party, Rashtriya Lok Manch.
2014: On 10 March, joined the Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD). Also, contested the Lok Sabha election from the Bijnor seat, but lost.
|Tanggal Lahir||3 April 1962|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||56 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Pendidikan||Telugu Middle School in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||12th Standard|
B.com (dropped out in first year) from Rajlakshmi Women College, Rajahmundry
|Debut||Telugu Film: Bhoomi Kosam (1974)|
Kannada Film: Sanaadi Appanna (1977)
Hindi Film: Sargam (1979)
Tamil Film: Ninaithale Inikkum (1979)
Malayalam Film: Iniyum Katha Thudarum (1985)
Bengali Film: Aami Sei Meye (1998)
Marathi Film: Aadhar (2000)
Multilingual Film (Hindi, English, Chinese): The Desire (2010)
TV: Jayapradam (A Telugu Talk Show)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||H.No. 46 District A.V.K., Near Saint Merry School Rahe Raja, Rampur, Tehsil Sadar, District Rampur (U.P.)|
|Hobi||Dancing, Listening to Music|
|Kontroversi||• In 1986, Jaya married producer Srikanth Nahata, who was already married and had 3 children. Srikanth did not divorce his first wife and had three children from her after marrying Jaya.|
• In 2009, she was issued a notice from the election commission for distributing bindis among the women of Rampur's Swar locality.
• On 11 May 2009, she alleged that Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan was involved in the distribution of her nude pictures.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Shrikant Nahata (Film Producer)|
|Suami / Pasangan||Shrikant Nahata (Film Producer)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Siddhu (step-son)|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Note: She has two more step-children
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Krishna Rao (Telugu Film Financier)|
Ibu - Neelaveni (Home-maker)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Film Favorit||Bollywood- 3 Idiots (2009)|
Hollywood- Pulp Fiction (1994)
|Penyanyi Favorit||Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar|
|Favourite TV Show||Indian: Kaun Banega Crorepati|
|Koleksi Mobil||Mercedes Benz (DL 3CY-3355), Ford Ikon (TN-09-0990), Xylo Mahindra (DL-12 CA-144), Outlander (HR-30 J-4545), Ford Endeavor (TN-09 AT-4455)|
|Aset / Properti||Jewellery: Worth ₹56 Lakh|
|Net Worth (Approx)||₹22 Crore (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Jaya Prada
- Apakah Jaya Prada merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Jaya Prada minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Jaya Prada is a veteran Indian film actress and politician.
- At the age of 14, a Telugu film director offered her a three-minute dance number in a film titled “Bhoomi Kosam;” after seeing her marvellous performance. She was paid only ₹10 for her performance in the film.
- She started her acting career in the South Indian films.
- By the 1976, at the age of 17, Jaya Prada became a huge star of the South Indian films.
- The same year, she was introduced to the Kannada Cinema by the filmmaker Vijay in the super-hit film “Sanadi Appanna.” The film is also known to be the only film to feature shehnai rendition by Ustad Bismillah Khan.
- It was K. Viswanath who introduced Jaya Prada to Bollywood by casting her in the 1979 Hindi film “Sargam.” She also earned her first Filmfare nomination for the film.
- Initially, she had difficulty in speaking Hindi, and to brush-up the language, she started taking Hindi lessons.
- In 1982, director K. Vishwanath relaunched her in the Hindi films with “Kaamchor,” where she fluently spoke Hindi for the first time.
- In 1994, one of the film co-stars and a good friend N .T. Rama Rao suggested her to enter the politics, and she joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Although she was offered a seat, she was reluctant to contest the elections at that time.
- When N. T. Rama Rao became the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, she campaigned for him in several constituencies.
- When Rao’s health deteriorated, TDP was bifurcated into two factions, one of those was led by Chandrababu Naidu. Jaya Prada too joined the Chandrababu Naidu faction of the party.
- She also held the position of the Mahila President of Telugu Desam Party.
- However, in 2010, she, along with Amar Singh, was expelled from the party.
- In 2011, after separating from the Samajwadi Party, she along with Amar Singh, formed her own party- Rashtriya Lok Manch and contested in 360 of the 403 assembly seats in the 2012 Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections. However, the party could not win even a single seat.
- Jaya Prada and Sridevi were considered arch-rivals during their time.
- The famous Indian filmmaker Satyajit Ray described Jaya Prada as one of the prettiest women in the world.