Biodata Jean-Pierre Sauvage Agama Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Jean-Pierre Sauvage|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Doctoral Advisor||J.-M. Lehn|
|Awards/Achievements||• On March 26, 1990, elected a correspondent member of the French Academy of Sciences.|
• On November 24, 1997, became a member of the French Academy of Sciences.
• On October 5, 2016- awarded with the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 68 kg|
dalam Pound - 150 lbs
|Warna Mata||Light Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||October 21, 1944|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||72 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Paris, France|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Paris, France|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg, Alsace, France|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Ph.D. from the Université Louis-Pasteur, Strasbourg, Alsace, France|
|Hobi||Reading Science Journals|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Jean-Pierre Sauvage
- Apakah Jean-Pierre Sauvage merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Jean-Pierre Sauvage minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born in Paris and obtained his PhD from the Université Louis-Pasteur, Strasbourg, Alsace, France.
- He did his PhD under the guidance of J. M. Lehn, who was also awarded with the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in the year 1987.
- He made a significant contribution to the 1st syntheses of the cryptand ligands during his PhD work.
- He did his postdoctoral research with M. L. H. Green.
- Currently, he is Professor Emeritus at the University of Strasbourg and Director of Research Emeritus at the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), France.
- His major contribution to the Chemistry is in the field of Molecular Topology, specifically the Mechanically-Interlocked Molecular Architectures.
- On October 5, 2016, he was awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry along with Fraser Stoddart and Bernard L. Feringa for their design and production of Molecular Machines. They have developed molecules with controllable movements and these molecules can perform a task when energy is added.
- 8 million Swedish krona, to be shared equally between the three Nobel Laureates.