Biodata Jeev Milkha Singh Agama Biografi, Wife Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Jeev Milkha Singh|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Pekerjaan al Golfer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 183 cm|
dalam meter - 1.83 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Turned Pro||Year 1993|
• In 1993, NCAA Division II Individual Championship.
Pekerjaan al Wins
• In 1993, Southern Oklahoma State Open, Bukit Kiara Golf Championship (Malaysia).
• In 1994, Shinhan Donghae Open (South Korea – not an Asian Tour event), Northern Indian Open.
• In 1995, Thailand PGA Championship, Mahindra BPGC Open (India), Toyota Crown Open (Thailand) and Philippine Classic, Asian Matchplay Championship.
• In 1996, Philip Morris Asia Cup.
• In 1999, Lexus International.
• On 16 April 2006, Volvo China Open.
• On 29 October 2006, Volvo Masters.
• On 26 Nov 2006, Casio World Open.
• On 3 Dec 2006, Golf Nippon Series JT Cup.
• In 2008, Ballantine's Championship and Barclays Singapore Open.
• On 27 Jul 2008, Nagashima Shigeo Invitational Sega Sammy Cup.
• On 7 Dec 2008, Golf Nippon Series JT Cup.
• In 2012, Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open.
• On 15 Jul 2012, Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open.
|Tanggal Lahir||15 December 1971|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||45 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Chandigarh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Chandigarh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Abilene Christian University, Texas, United States|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||A Degree in Business and International Studies from Abilene Christian University in 1996|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Milkha Singh (Athlete)|
Ibu - Nirmal Kaur (Vollyball Player)
Saudara Laki laki - None
Sisters- Sonia Sanwalka & 2 More
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||#725, Sector 8 B, Chandigarh|
|Hobi||Doing Work-outs, Travelling|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Golfer||Tiger Woods|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Kudrat|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year 2008|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Harjai (born, 2010)|
Putri - None
|Net Worth||$2.5 million (as in 2012)|
Profil dan Biodata Jeev Milkha Singh
- Apakah Jeev Milkha Singh merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Jeev Milkha Singh minum alkohol?: Yes
- He was born in Chandigarh to Olympic Athlete Milkha Singh and Volleyball Player Nirmal Kaur.
- After turning professional in 1993, his first professional win was at the 1993 Southern Oklahoma State Open in 1993.
- Jeev Milkha mainly played in Asia, where he emerged as a regular winner in the mid-1990s.
- In 1998, he joined the European Tour after finishing 7th at the European Tour Qualifying School in 1997.
- In 1999, Jeev Milkha Singh became the third Golfer to receive the Arjuna Award.
- His best season in Europe was in 1999 when he ranked 50th on the Order of Merit.
- In the early years of 21st century, he suffered from injuries.
- In April 2006, he became the 2nd Indian Golfer to win on the European Tour after Arjun Atwal.
- In 2007, Jeev Milkha Singh became the first Indian Golfer to participate in the Masters Tournament.
- In 2007, he was honored with Padma Shri.
- In the 2008 PGA Championship at Oakland Hills, he finished at T9 that earned him the highest ranking for an Indian in any major event, making him India’s best golfer ever.
- On 15 July 2012, he beat Francesco Molinari to win the Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open. The win moved Jeev Milkha ahead of Arjun Atwal, making him the most successful Indian golfer in European Tour history.