Biodata Justice SN Shukla Agama Kasta, Kontroversi, Istri, Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Shri Narayan Shukla|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Judicial Service (Justice)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||18 July 1958|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||59 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Allahabad University|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Graduated in Arts from the University of Allahabad in 1978|
Graduated in Law from the University of Allahabad in 1983
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||2C/140, Vrindavan, Rae Bareli Road, Lucknow|
|Kontroversi||• He has been indicted for allegedly going beyond categorical restraint orders passed by a CJI-led bench in 2016 to permit private colleges to admit students for the 2017-18 academic year.|
• In January 2018, in connection with the medical admission scam which rocked the judiciary, a three-judge in-house panel (comprising Madras high court Chief Justice Indira Banerjee, Sikkim high court Chief Justice SK Agnihotri and Madhya Pradesh high court judge PK Jaiswal) recommended his removal as Allahabad High Court judge after finding serious allegations against him. As per the panel's report, Justice Shukla had "disgraced the values of judicial life, acted in a manner unbecoming of a judge", lowered the "majesty, dignity and credibility of his office."
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Istri / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Salary (as a High Court Judge)||₹80,000 + Other Allowances|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Justice Shri Narayan Shukla
- Apakah Shri Narayan Shukla merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Shri Narayan Shukla minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- On 29 July 1983, he enrolled as an advocate.
- Mr. Shukla practiced on Civil side.
- Since 1997, he has worked as Standing Counsel for several corporations, co-operative societies, and Indian Railways.
- Mr. Shukla has also worked as Additional Chief Standing Counsel of U.P. at Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court.
- On 5 October 2005, he was elevated as Additional Judge.
- On 10 August 2007, he took oath as permanent Judge.
- His name appeared in connection with the medical admission scam which rocked the judiciary and in January 2018, a three-judge in-house panel recommended his removal as Allahabad High Court judge after finding serious allegations against him.
- The Chief Justice of India, Dipak Misra accepted the recommendation of the panel and asked Justice Shukla to either resign or opt for voluntary retirement. However, Justice Shukla turned down the suggestion and refuted all charges. Thereafter, the CJI advised the High Court chief justice to withdraw all judicial work from Justice Shukla.
- Under Article 217 of the Constitution, an HC judge can be removed by an order of the President passed after both Houses of Parliament vote for the removal on grounds of proven “misbehaviour” and “incapacity”. This vote must be by a two-thirds majority.