Biodata Justin Timberlake Height, Weight, Istri, Agama Biografi Profil Lengkap
Biodata Justin Timberlake Height, Weight, Istri, Agama Biografi Profil Lengkap
Three Audi Sedans
Harley Davidson bikes
| Nama Lengkap ||Justin Randall Timberlake|
| Nama Panggilan ||JT, Justin|
| Pekerjaan ||Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Record Producer|
| Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
| Tinggi Badan ||dalam centimeter - 185 cm|
dalam meter - 1.85 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6'1"
| Berat Badan || dalam Kilogram - 76 kg|
dalam Pound - 168 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 32 Inches
Lengan : 16 Inches
| Warna Mata ||Blue|
| Warna Rambut ||Light Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||31 January 1981|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||36 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Shelby Forest, Tennessee|
|Pendidikan||E.E. Jeter Elementary School, Millington.|
|Debut||Album - Justified (2002)|
Film - Model Behaviour (1999)
TV - Star Search (1983-95)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Charles Randall Timberlake (Baptist Church Coir Director)|
Ibu - Lynn (Bomar) Harless (Owner in Jut-in-time Entertainment)
Saudara Laki laki - Jonathan (Half Brother)
Saudara Laki laki - Stephen (Half brother)
His half sister Laura Katherine died soon after birth. He has made reference about it in his song "My Angel in Heaven" in NSYNC.
|Agama ||Does not follow religion, just Spirituality.|
|Fan Mail Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Justin Timberlake|
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5213
Riding his Harleys
|Favorite Film||Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Usual Suspects, Scream, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off|
|Favorite Show||ESPN's 'Sports Center'|
|Favorite Artists||Boyz ll Men, Babyface, Blackstreet and Jimi Hendrix|
|Favorite Author|| John Grisham|
|Major Kontroversi||Justine Timberlake accidentally tore down Janet Jackson's dress while performing at half-time in the Super Bowl XXXVIII. It was supposed to be pulled in a way just to show the red lace of her strap but due to "wardrobe malfunction", it just fell down and her breasts showed briefly. He had to give a written apology to attend Grammies. |
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Danielle Ditto (1994-1996)|
Veronica Finn (1996-1998)
Britney Spears (1999-2002)
Nicole Appleton (2000)
Jenna Dewan Tatum (2002)
Alyssa Milano (2002)
Emme Bunton (2003)
Cameron Diaz (2003-2006)
Tatyana Ali (2003)
Jessica Biel (2007-present)
|Istri / Pasangan||Jessica Biel (m. 2012)|
|Current Relationship Status||Menikah to Jessica Beil|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
Profil dan Biodata Justin Timberlake
- Apakah Justin Timberlake smoke ? Occasionally
- Apakah Justin Timberlake drink ? Yes
- Justin was only ten when he sang at the Grand Ole Opry.
- He was home schooled after sixth grade till his high school.
- Timberlake was Britney Spear’s first Kiss.
- Justin was one of the two lead vocalists in the boy-band NSYNC. Justin was the youngest member of the band, which became one of the best selling bands of the time.
- It was the band’s hiatus, when Timberlake released his solo album Justified in 2002. It had hit numbers like “Cry Me a River” and “Move Your Body” and won him two Grammies.
- His album Future Sex/Love Sounds (2006), sold over 10 million copies and his singles “What goes around, comes around”, “Sexy Back” and “My Love” made it to the top on the Billboard Hot 100. Justin was taken as one of the most commercially successful artist of the decade.
- Justin took guitar lessons only for three months as he got bored of it and started to self-teach himself.
- Justin put his music career at hold from 2006-2012 and dedicated himself to his movie career. He starred in movies The Social Network, Bad Teacher, In Time, and Friends with Benefits.
- He has a unique way of eating Oreos with milk. The secret? Dunk Oreos in the milk for seven seconds and it won’t be too soggy.
- After resuming his career with music in 2013, he released albums The 20/20 experience and The 20/20 experience 2 of 2. The former was the best-selling album of the year. In both the albums, he had explored the neo-soul style song structures of the 1960s and 1970s.
- While his local tours, Justin plays a lot of instruments by himself along with his band The Tennessee Kids.
- He has been twice listed as The Most Influential Person by the Time magazine in 2007 and 2013.
- Justin has been rewarded with several awards including nine Grammy Awards (), three Brit Awards, ten Billboard Music Awards, and also four Emmy Awards (For his performance at Saturday Night Life).
- He also has other ventures than his music. He has collaboration in Tennman Records, clothes line William Rash and restaurants Destino and Southern Hospitality.
- He wrote the song “Cry me a river” after his break up with ex-girlfriend Britney Spears.
- Justin was inspired by Janet Jackson for being a performer. “She didn’t just stand their and sing her song”, he said. He finally performed with her on Super Bowl XXXVIII.
- The term “wardrobe malfunction” was coined by Justin Timberlake when he apologized for accidentally tearing Janet Jackson’s a dress little too much than planned and her breasts showed briefly.
- Justin had to write an apology to attend Grammys.
- Justin had already appeared on the TV for performing in the show “Star Search”.
- He was cast member of a club where he met his future girlfriend Britney Spears, his future band member JC Chasej, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling and Keri Russell.
- Justin has his own brand of tequila called “901”.
- NSYNC had performed at the Olympics, Academy Awards and Super Bowl.
- NSYNC was the third most selling boy-band selling over 50 million copes worldwide.
- Justin was the first celebrity to appear on Ashton Kutcher’s candid show “Punk’d”.
- The band NSYNC was open about Justin leaving behind the band. He also has mentioned it in the song “Out of Sync”.
- Justin realised he had a throat condition Nodules while singing the song “Signs” with Snoop Dogg. He was advised not to sing and talk loudly for few months.
- Justin owns a record label company called JayTee records.
- Justin has hosted various shows and also performed a skit “Dick in the Box” and his single was aired on some radio shows. The skit was listed at number three by “Rolling Stones” in the “50 Greatest Saturday Night Live shows “
- Surprisingly, he does not write down his music. He did not use pen or paper to write down the songs for his album “Justified”!
- Justin was nominated for seven awards at the 57th Annual Grammy Awards out of which he won three – Best R&B Song for “Pusher Lover Girl”, Best Rap/Song Collaboration for “Holy Grail”, and Best Music Video for “Suit&Tie”.
- At a point of time in his life, he owned every model made by Air Jordan.
- In 2008, Justin Timberlake was listed as “World’s fourth best paid artist” at the time above Madonna and Celine Dion and for his age category, second “Best Celebrities under 30s”.
- Justin has a Lyric-Tenor Voice.
- Future Sex/Love Sounds has the most diverse set of genres and combinations by Justin so far. He probably needs an orchestra to perform these songs, and he has arranged a bit with The Tennessee Kids by adding more instruments.
- Justin has been titles as “The Sexiest Man” by Teen People and Cosmopolitan. GQ also titled Timberlake as “The most Stylish Man in America”.
- Timberland supported the LGBT community saying that “we should be using our differences to bring ourselves closer together. Not be afraid of something that we don’t know.”
- Justin once left some French Toast in a restaurant and the waiter, making the best use of the opportunity, sold the leftovers for $1025 on e-bay.
- Justin has a charity called “Justin Timberlake Foundation”. His contribution to Shiners Children Hospital has been one of the most substantial one bringing in $9 million.
- He is ranked at 102 in the artists popularity list.
- He and his parents bought a Golf club in Memphis when it was at risk of being closed down and he still takes lessons from Tiger Wood’s ex-coach Butch Harmon.