Biodata Kabir Khan (Director) Agama Istri, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Kabir Khan|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||Filmmaker, Screenwriter, Cinematographer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8"
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 74 kg|
dalam Pound - 163 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||14 September 1971|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||42 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Pendidikan||Modern School, Delhi|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Kirori Mal College, Delhi|
Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Graduate in Economics (Hons)|
Course in Filmmaking
|Debut||Direction: Kabul Express (2006)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Rasheeduddin Khan (Professor) |
Ibu - Leela
Brothers- Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - 1
|Kontroversi||Kabir Khan's Phantom (2015) created a widespread outrage in Pakistan at the time of its release. As a result, the film was banned from releasing in the country. In April 2016, when Kabir Khan landed at the Karachi Airport to attend a marketing seminar in Pakistan, he was heckled and abused by a group of angry protesters. While one protester said, "You people send Jhadav and kill hundreds here, why don't you make a movie about it,", another youth chased him to the departure lounge. However, Khan kept quiet and asked media to not give attention to this incident.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Director||Rajkumar Hirani|
|Artis Favorit||Katrina Kaif|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Mini Mathur (TV Host)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Vivaan Khan|
Putri - Saira Khan
Profil dan Biodata Kabir Khan
- Apakah Kabir Khan smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Kabir Khan drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Kabir was born to a Muslim father and a Hindu mother.
- Kabir’s father, Rasheeduddin Khan, is one of the founding members of the Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi.
- His father was later nominated to the Rajya Sabha, where he remained a member for two terms.
- Although Kabir had an inclination towards cinema from a very young age, he did not know how to go about pursuing a career in the same. Interestingly, when his sister, who is a year elder to her, applied for a film course, he also accompanied her by enrolling in “whatever” course the former had applied for.
- Kabir’s first ‘big-budget project’ came at the age of 25, when he worked as a cinematographer for Discovery Channel’s documentary film- Beyond the Himalayas (1996).
- He then made his directorial debut with the documentary- The Forgotten Army (1999), which revolved around Subhash Chandra Bose’s Indian National Army.
- However, his interest soon started deviating towards mainstream cinema. As a result, just after making 3 documentaries, Kabir started looking for opportunities in Bollywood.
- Kabir and his wife, Mini Mathur, were both freelancers when they fell in love. While he was a freelance photographer, Mini was a freelance presenter. After a few months of courtship, the couple tied the knot and supposedly brought good luck to each other, as soon after their marriage, their sporadic careers started taking shape.
- Though Kabir’s debut movie, Kabul Express (2006), gained widespread critical acclaim, the movie failed to perform well at the box-office.
- In an interview, Kabir opened up about a number of incidents where he was discriminated because of his last name ‘Khan.’ One such incident happened 15 days post 9/11 when the couple was traveling from Los Angeles to Washington. While the plane was about to take off, two FBI officers came to their seats as they had received a complaint from fellow passengers who were suspicious of the ‘weird’ language (Hindi), the couple was communicating in. As expected, he was taken off the plane and was interrogated for more than 2 hours.
- During the shoot of Ek Tha Tiger, the director had many creative differences with actor Salman Khan, and the two vowed not to work together ever. However, their anger was short-lived and the duo came back together with the 2015 Blockbuster ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’. Notably, Bajrangi Bhaijaan was the third highest-grossing Indian film globally.