Biodata Kajol Height Weight, Agama, Suami, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Kajol Mukherjee Devgan|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 161 cm|
dalam meter - 1.61 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5' 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 57 kg|
dalam Pound - 126 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||5 August 1974|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||42 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||St. Joseph's Convent School, Panchgani, Maharashtra|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||School dropout|
|Debut||Film Debut: Bekhudi (1992) |
TV Debut: Rock-N-Roll Keluarga (2008, as a judge)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Shomu Mukherjee (Filmmaker) |
Ibu - Tanuja (Actress)
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Saudara Perempuan - Tanishaa Mukherjee (Younger, Actress)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||5/6, Sheetal Apartments, Ground Floor, Opposite Chandan Cinema, Juhu, Mumbai|
45/D Malgari Road, Mumbai
|Hobi||Reading and knitting|
|Kontroversi||Her longtime friendship with Karan Johar ended in 2016, and the reason behind it was the Diwali clash of her husband Ajay’s Shivaay and Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Pizza, Spaghetti Salad with Olives and French Fries|
|Aktor Favorit||Ajay Devgan and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Film Favorit||Bollywood: Sholay, Chaalbaaz|
Hollywood: Casablanca, Ironman 3, Gone With The Wind
|Favourite Director||Aditya Chopra|
|Buku Favorit||Notes to Myself: My Struggle to Become a Person by Hugh Prather|
|Parfume Favorit||Cool Waters|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
Ajay Devgan (Actor)
|Suami / Pasangan||Ajay Devgan, Actor (1999-present)|
|Tanggal Menikah||24 February 1999|
|Anak-anak||Putri - Nysa|
Putra - Yug
|Koleksi Mobil||Mercedes Benz SUV|
|Gaji||9-12 crore/film (INR)|
|Kekayaan bersih||$16 million|
Profil dan Biodata Kajol
- Does Kajol Smoke?: No
- Does Kajol minum alkohol?: No
- Kajol is half Bengali and half Maharashtrian.
- She can speak Marathi, but she struggles in speaking Bengali.
- She started acting at an early age of 16, while she was doing her schooling.
- In 1992, during a portfolio shoot the team planned to remove her brow from middle. But, Mickey Contractor (Bollywood makeup artist) suggested the team that her unibrow or joined eyebrows is a unique feature and shouldn’t be removed.
- She met her husband for the first time on the sets of the film Gundaraj (1995) in Mahabaleshwar (Maharashtra). She didn’t like him initially, but after 15 days of the shoot, both fell in love with each other.
- She holds a joint record with her aunt and yesteryear actress Nutan for winning the Best Actress Filmfare Awards 5 times.
- She is the cousin of Bollywood stars like Rani Mukerji, Sharbani Mukherji, Raj Mukherjee and Mohnish Bahl.
- If not an actress, she would have been a psychiatrist.
- She considers her negative role as Isha Diwan in the film Gupt (1997) as her toughest role till date. And for this film, she became the first Indian actress to win a Filmfare Award for a negative role.
- She got pregnant for the first time in 2001, however, she suffered a miscarriage.
- Being an actress, she is also a social activist and is known for her work with widows and children.
- In 2006, miniature dolls of her, Priyanka Chopra, Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan were launched in the United Kingdom.
- She also received a Karamveer Puraskar award in 2008 for her social work.
- She is an avid reader.
- She cannot cook at all.
- She is not fashion conscious and loves to wear decent attires.
- She was offered a role in 3 idiots (2009), but she refused the offer as she was not happy with the role.
- In 2010, she and Shah Rukh Khan became the first Indian actors to be invited by NASDAQ to open the American stock exchange.
- She was honoured with the prestigious Padma Shri Award in 2011.