Biodata Kamaal Khan (Singer) Agama, Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Kamaal Khan|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||Singer, Actor, Songwriter|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 76 kg|
dalam Pound - 168 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 34 Inches
Lengan : 14 Inches
|Tanggal Lahir||12 March 1972|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||45 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Highgate, North London|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Highgate, North London|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Singing: O Oh Jaane Jana (1996)|
Acting: Jo Bole So Nihaal (2005)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Sumona
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Vinod Khanna|
|Penyanyi Favorit||George Michael|
|Favourite Songs||Father Figure, When Doves Cry|
|Favourite TV Show||Big Boss|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Dubai|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pacar||Amrita Arora (Malaika Arora's younger sister)|
Shilpi Sharma (former actress)
|Istri / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Kamaal Khan
- Apakah Kamaal Khan Smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Kamaal Khan drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Kamaal wrote and produced his first single ‘O Oh Jaane Jaana’ which was earlier released in London in 1996. It was an instant hit in the UK and was released worldwide in 1998. The song was also featured in Bollywood film ‘Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya’ starring Salman Khan and Kajol. The song had a record sale of over 10 million copies.
- Looking at his debut song’s success, record label HMV (EMI India) signed him in late 1997.
- Kamaal won ‘R.D.Burman’ Filmfare Award in 1999 for the ‘Most Promising Upcoming Talent.’ He became the first UK born to receive a Filmfare Award since its introduction in 1954.
- He is the prime witness of Salman Khan’s 2002 hit and run case. Kamaal was seated at the back seat of Salman’s Toyota Land Cruiser while he rammed it into the pavement dwellers which resulted in a death and injured four others who were sleeping on the footpath in Bandra.
- In 2008, he was a contestant on NDTV Imagine’s singing reality show ‘Dhoom Macha De.’ The show was a 26 episode series which marked the launch of the channel.
- Though he has given a statement to the police that Salman was driving the car at the time of the incident, he left the country under mysterious circumstances in 2008. His then partner Shilpi said that even she was unaware of his overnight absence.