Biodata Kanika Kapoor Agama Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Kanika Kapoor|
|Nama Panggilan||'Baby Doll' Singer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5' 5"
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 56 Kg|
dalam Pound - 123 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-25-34|
|Tanggal Lahir||23 March 1981|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||36 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Pendidikan||Loreto Convent, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Bhatkhande Music Institute, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Masters in Music|
|Singing Debut||Singles: Jugni Ji (2012)|
Bollywood Playback: 'Baby Doll' from the movie Ragini MMS 2 (2014)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Rajeev Kapoor (Runs his family business of electrical trading)|
Ibu - Poonam Kapoor (runs a boutique)
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
Saudara Laki laki - Sasha (Elder, owns a company in London)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai|
|Kontroversi||Singer & Music Producer Dr Zeus expressed his disappointment when he was not credited as the producer of the song "Baby Doll Main Sone Di", Kanika's debut Bollywood song. In a radio interview, he said that the fruits of all his hard work were reaped by Meet Bros., who were unfairly given the credits for the song.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorits||Bollywood: Hrithik Roshan|
Hollywood: Leonardo DiCaprio
|Artis Favorit||Deepika Padukone|
|Musik Favorit||A. R. Rahman, Vishal-Shekhar, Beyonce, Shakira, Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez and Justin Bieber|
|Favourite Designers||Peter Dundas, Christian Laqua, Rohit Bal|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Dr. Raj Chandok (Doctor, m. 1997–2012)|
|Anak-anak||Daughters- Aayana, Samara|
Putra - Yuvraaj
Profil dan Biodata Kanika Kapoor
- Apakah Kanika Kapoor merokok?: No
- Apakah Kanika Kapoor minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Kanika is a trained classical singer under musician Ganesh Prasad Mishra from Varanasi.
- Besides singing, she is also a trained Kathak dancer.
- In Lucknow, Kanika has a large extended family, comprising of around 150+ members, all living nearby.
- When she was only 11 years old, she got to sing on the All India Radio (AIR).
- She tried her luck in Bollywood when she was 16 years old, but it didn’t work and she got married and moved to London.
- Her elder brother, Sasha, and Harmeet Singh (from duo Meet Brothers) used to study in the same class and were close friends. This is how Kanika Kapoor knows Meet Brothers; in fact, she considers Harmeet & Manmeet as her brothers.
- Popular bhajan singer, Anupa Jalota, is her father’s childhood friend.
- At a mere age of 12, she began to do shows (Jagrans) with singer Anup Jalota, whom she considers next to her father.
- She got married to Dr Raj Chandok at the age of 17 and immigrated to London. However, her in-laws didn’t allow her to pursue singing as they thought that it was not a ‘good’ profession.
- Owing to her in-laws’ decision, a talented singer remained a housewife for 13 years. However, she couldn’t take it anymore and parted ways with her husband in 2012.
- After her divorce, Kanika moved to India along with her children; however, since her children were not able to adjust in the Indian environment and were getting ill, she moved back to London.
- She became popular after the release of her song “Jugni Ji” in 2012. Notably, the track was the remix version of the Pakistani Sufi song “Alif Allah”, which was originally sung by Arif Lohar and Meesha Shafi at the third season of Coke Studio Pakistan (2010).