Biodata Kapil Mishra (Politician) Agama Istri, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Kapil Mishra|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Political Party||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Political Journey||• In 2012, he became the founding member of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).|
• In 2015, he became the cabinet minister in Kejriwal's Delhi government and handled various portfolios including Water; Law, Justice and Legislative ; Tourism; Art, Culture and Languages; Gurudwara Election.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 78 kg|
dalam Pound - 172 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||13 November 1980|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||36 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Post Graduate|
M.A. in Social Work
|Debut||In 2015, he was appointed as Minister for Water and Tourism.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Rameshwar Prasad|
Ibu - Annapurna Mishra (Politician)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||B-3/61, B-3, Block, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-11053|
|Kontroversi||On 7 May 2017, he revealed that he saw Arvind Kejriwal accepting INR 2 crore in cash from his minister, Satyendra Jain.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Anak-anak||Putra - N/A|
Putri - Adwita
|Kekayaan bersih||46 Lakh (INR)|
Profil dan Biodata Kapil Mishra
- Apakah Kapil Mishra merokok?: No
- Apakah Kapil Mishra minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Kapil came into notice with his anti-graft movement during commonwealth games. He was involved in exposing several issues related to violation of labour laws at the Games sites.
- He has written a book “It’s Common v/s Wealth”, highlighting the various scams and social and environmental concerns related with CWG 2010.
- He is the co-founder and coordinator of “Youth for Justice”- a New Delhi-based youth action group that works on spontaneous issues.
- When Aam Aadmi Party formed the government in 2015, he was included in the Arvind Kejriwal cabinet and handled various portfolios including Water; Law, Justice and Legislative ; Tourism; Art, Culture and Languages; Gurudwara Election.
- His mother, Annapurna Mishra, was a former East Delhi mayor and BJP councillor from Sonia Vihar.