Biodata Kevin Owens Agama Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
Profil dan Biodata Kevin Owens
- Apakah Kevin Owens smoke: No
- Apakah Kevin Owens drink alcohol: Yes
- Owens’s first language is French. Though majority of residents of Canada speak English, Canada is officially a bi-lingual country.
- Kevin is grateful to Jim Ross, former WWE commentator for helping him learn English. Owens said in an interview that as a child he watched WWE in English commentary. Although, he did not understand the words, he later practiced those by mimicking them exactly the same way as they were pronounced by Jim Ross.
- Owens was initially trained by former WWE Tag Team Champions, The Quebecers.
- The independent wrestling circuit sometimes proves to be a brutal way to make a living. Borrowing a page out of the book of Colt Cabana, Kevin Owens would manufacture and sell his own t-shirts at independent events to make some decent living.
- Kevin Owens started wrestling at a mere age of 16. Outside of WWE, Kevin wrestled under his real name Kevin Steen.
- In their twenties, Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens worked together for many Canadian Indy promotions. Later, they were employed by Combat Zone Wrestling where Sami Zayn started portraying a masked character named El Generico. The inseparable friends went on to win the CZW Tag team Championship.
- Kevin named his son after Owen Hart, the wrestler who lost his life in the most tragic way in 1999.
- Kevin Owens is usually active on social media and interacts a lot with his fans. Interestingly, Kevin maintains a bad ass personality on twitter as well, by pointing out small grammatical mistakes in his fans’ tweets.