Biodata Khawar Farid Maneka (Bushra Maneka’s Ex-husband) Agama Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Khawar Farid Maneka|
|Pekerjaan||Customs officer, Manager|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 90 kg|
dalam Pound - 198 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||In his 60s|
|Tempat Lahir||Pakpattan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Pendidikan||Aitchison College, Lahore|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas, USA|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B.Sc, Business Management|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Ghulam Muhammad Maneka (Politician, died in 2012)|
Ibu - Late Razia Sultan (died in 2018)
Brothers- Ahmad Raza Maneka (Politician), Farooq Ahmad Maneka, Moazzam Mahmood Maneka
Saudara Perempuan - 1
|Hobby||Listening to music|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Penyanyi Favorit/Band||Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Coldplay, Elvis Presley|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Istri / Pasangan||Bushra Maneka (Ex-wife, Faith Healer)|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Ibrahim Maneka, Moosa Maneka |
Profil dan Biodata Khawar Farid Maneka
- Khawar was born into an influential political and spiritual family as his father worked as a federal minister under then prime minister Benazir Bhutto in 1990s.
- His mother hailed from Jalandhar’s Pathan family, who migrated to Pakistan in 1947.
- His maternal grandfather, Muhammad Ahmad Khan was chief justice of Bhopal High Court.
- In 2010, he worked as a Commissioner (Enforcement) in a Regional Tax Office.
- In 2011, he became the Directorate General of Training & Research (Customs), Federal Board of Revenue, Islamabad.
- He always had the reputation of a corrupt employee as he was frequently transferred from one city to another in Pakistan. He was even removed from the post of Director General (DG) of Transit Trade, and his promotion was stopped in 2015 because of his corrupt reputation.
- His Ex-wife, Bushra Maneka of the Wattoo clan is a renowned Pir (faith healer) at the Baba Farid Ganj Shakar in Pakpattan, where she is popularly known as “Pinki Bibi.”
- His Ex-wife first met Imran Khan in 2016 when Imran started visiting her to seek spiritual advice. After Imran came close to his Bushra, she divorced Khawar after which Imran and Bushra tied the knot on 18 February 2018, in Lahore.