Biodata Komal Nahta Agama, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Komal Nahta|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||Film Editor & Film Producer, TV Anchor|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Height (Approx.)||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Weight (Approx.)|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 30 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||30 April 1964|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||52 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Jodhpur City, Rajasthan, India|
|Pendidikan||St. Anne's High School, Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||TV Debut As Anchor: ETC Bollywood Business (2010)|
Film Debut: Tees Maar Khan (2010) (Cameo Role)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Ramaraj Nahta (Film Producer)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kontroversi||In 1997 Komal Nahta's wife filed a case against him and his mother & sister for harassing her for dowry. Later, Komal Nahta and his family members were released on a bail of Rs. 10,000 each.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Sangeeta|
Profil dan Biodata Komal Nahta
- Apakah Komal Nahta merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Komal Nahta minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Komal Nahta is the editor and publisher of “Film Information” (India’s largest film trade journal) and a television show host of ETC Bollywood Business.
- He was also the Bollywood representative of the BBC for almost 10 years. His interviews are carried by CNBC, STAR, Zee, B4U, NDTV, Zoom and Doordarshan.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has appointed him advisor for its film financing division.
- He has launched a tabloid (newspaper format) called “The Film Street Journal.”
- He replaced his cousin Taran Adarsh as the host of ETC Bollywood Business on the Indian TV channels ETC (India) and Zee Cinema (UK).
- He was also the editor of Entertainment website “koimoi.com” but later he left the position due to some clashes.