Biodata Kulbhushan Kharbanda Agama Istri, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Kulbhushan Kharbanda|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||21 October 1944|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||72 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Hassanabdal, Attock District, Punjab, British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Punjab, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Kirori Mal College, Delhi University|
|Debut||Film: Nishant (1974)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||No. 501, Silver Cascade, Bandra West, Mumbai|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Maheshwari Devi Kharbanda|
|Tanggal Menikah||Not known|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - Shruti Kharbanda
Profil dan Biodata Kulbhushan Kharbanda
- Apakah Kulbhushan Kharbanda merokok?: Not known
- Apakah Kulbhushan Kharbanda minum alkohol?: Yes
- Since after the partition, Kulbhushan Kharbanda’s family moved from Pakistan to India, so his early schooling was from Jodhpur, Dehradun, Aligarh & Delhi.
- While he was studying at Kirori Mal College, Delhi University, Amitabh Bachan was also a student at the same University.
- During his college, Kulbhushan Kharbanda along with his friends created a theatre group named as ‘Abhiyan’. Later he joined a bilingual theatre group ‘Yantrik’. He was the first paid artist of the latter theatre group.
- After working in ‘Yantrik’, he moved to Kolkata in 1972. There he continued stage with ‘Padatik’ (theatre group) along with a job as a trainee and sales executive in a gas factory, from where he was kicked out for doing a controversial play called ‘Sakharam Binder’.
- In 2011 he fell from a horse and was severely injured. After a few days, Vinay Sharma (play writer and director) offered him the play ‘Atmakatha’, but due to his injuries, Kulbhushan had to refuse the offer. However, Vinay Sharma was insistent on having him in the play, so he waited for him to recover.
- Kulbhushan left the theatre as he had got busy with films. In 2013 ‘Atmakatha’ became his comeback on the stage after 17 years.