| Nama Lengkap ||Lal Krishna Advani|
| Nama Panggilan ||Tidak Diketahui|
| Pekerjaan ||Indian Politician|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey ||• Advani joined RSS at a very young age and soon became a full-time worker there. He had Rajasthan from Karachi after the partition.|
• In 1955, Advani got him linked with Bhartiya Jana Sangh, an Indian nationalist political party which was founded by Shri Shyama Prasad Mookerjee and in 1951 and lasted till 1977.
• Advani was a Rajya Sabha member from Delhi for a period of 6 years (1970-76).
• It was in 1973 when Advani after serving various positions in the party was made it's President.
• He then became a Rajya Sabha member from Gujarat in 1976 and completed his tenure of six years in 1982.
• Jan Sangh and some other political parties merged into Janata Party after the Emergency. Advani contested Lok Sabha elections in 1977 from Janata Party.
• Some former members of Jana Sangh left Janata Party and raised a new political party; BJP, for which Advani played a vital role and represented the party in Rajya Sabha from Madhya Pradesh which began in 1982 and held the position for two consecutive terms.
• He was then made the President of BJP in 1986 and continued onto the position till 1991.
• In 1989, he became the Lok Sabha member, the time when Indian National Congress had to hold the hands of BJP which held 86 seats to form the government.
• Advani again became the Lok Sabha member in 1991 where the general elections gave BJP a boost and got them the second highest number of seats following Congress.
• He was again elected as the BJP President in 1993 and he held the post till 1998.
• L K Advani was sworn in as Union Home Minister in 1998 but could not continue to be one as the government dissolved in just 13 months.
• In 1999 he again became the Home Minister of India and this time government did last for 5 years. This was the first time that a non-congress government completed the whole term.
• From 2002 to 2004, he served as the Deputy Prime Minister of India.
• He was re-elected to the Lak Sabha in 2004 but this time as an opposition one.
• In 2009, he became a Lok Sabha member for the sixth time.
• Advani became the member of Joint Parliamentary Committee on Maintenance of Heritage Character and Development of Parliament House Complex in December 2009.
• To almost everyone's surprise, he resigned from each and every post he held in 2013.
• He was again elected as a Lok Sabha member in 2014.
|Biggest Rival||Tidak Diketahui|
| Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
| Tinggi Badan ||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
| Berat Badan || dalam Kilogram - 78 kg|
dalam Pound - 172 lbs
| Warna Mata ||Black|
| Warna Rambut ||White (Semi Bald)|
|Tanggal Lahir||8 November 1927|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||89 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Karachi, Bombay Presidency, British India (now Sindh, Pakistan)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Karachi|
|Pendidikan||Saint Patrick's High School, Karachi|
|Perguruan Tinggi||D G National College, Hyderabad, Sindh|
Government Law College, Mumbai
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Undergraduate in Law|
|Debut||Advani became an RSS member and began his political career in 1951 with Bhartiya Jana Sangh.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Kishnchand D Advani|
Ibu - Gyani Devi
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||30 Prithviraj Road, New Delhi|
|Hobi||Travelling, Practising Yoga, Reading, Watching Movies|
|Kontroversi||Advani in 1996 had to resign as a Lok Sabha after he was alleged in the Jain Hawala Diaries. He was reported to have received money from them.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Syama Prasad Mukherjee, Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Favourite Leader||Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Swami Vivekananda|
|Favourite Beverage ||Starbucks Coffee|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife||Late Kamla Advani|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Jayant Advani|
Putri - Pratibha Advani (Indian talk show host)
|Salary||INR 2.4 Lakh|
|Kekayaan bersih||INR 7,59,15,276 (as of 2014)|