Biodata Lokendra Singh Kalvi (Karni Sena) Agama Kasta, Istri, Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Lokendra Singh Kalvi|
|Political Party/Organisation||Shri Rajput Karni Sena (SRKS)|
|Political Journey||• In 2008, he joined Indian National Congress, ahead of the Rajasthan Assembly Election.|
• In 2014, he joined Mayawati led Bahujan Samaj Party, ahead of the Lok Sabha elections.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 188 cm|
dalam meter - 1.88 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 2”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 85 kg|
dalam Pound - 187 lbs
|Warna Mata||Hazel Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Nagaur district, Rajasthan, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Kalyan Singh Kalvi|
Ibu - Lad Kanwar
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kontroversi||• He attracted a controversy by opposing the reservation system in India on caste basis.|
• In 2008, he led Shri Rajput Karni Sena opposing the release of Ashutosh Gowariker's film Jodhaa Akbar (starring Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai) in Rajasthan.
• His Karni Sena attacked Ekta Kapoor at Jaipur Literature Festival opposiing her serial Jodha Akbar.
• In 2018, his Karni Sena again attracted a controversy oppsing the release of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film Padmaavati (renamed Padmaavat), starring Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Name Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Bhavani Kalvi (Polo player), Pratap Kalvi|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Lokendra Singh Kalvi
- Apakah Lokendra Singh Kalvi merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Lokendra Singh Kalvi minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born into a family of politicians.
- His father, Kalyan Singh Kalvi, was a prominent politician of Janta Dal from Rajasthan who was also elected to the 9th Lok Sabha in the general election of 1989 from Barmer constituency.
- He hails from Kalvi village in Nagaur district, Rajasthan.
- His father was a close confidant of India’s former Prime Minister Chandra Shekhar.
- In 1991, his father became a cabinet minister, holding the portfolio for Energy.
- In 2003, he formed ‘Samajik Nyaya Manch’ with an estranged BJP leader Devi Singh Bhati and also fought the 2003 Rajasthan Assembly election under the banner of ‘Samajik Nyaya Manch.’ However, it won just one seat.
- In 2006, Lokendra Kalvi founded Shri Rajput Karni Sena, in a reaction to oppose the caste-based reservation in India.
- He is considered a rival to Rajasthan’s Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and had organised numerous rallies against her policies, during her 1st stint as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
- Since the declaration of Sanjay Leela Bhansali that he would make a film titled Padmaavati based on Sufi poet Malik Muhammad Jayasi’s epic poem Padmavat (1540), Lokendra Kalvi led Shri Rajput Karni Sena started doing protest against the making and release of the film, citing the reasons that the film has contents in contrast to the dignity of the Rajput clan of Rajasthan. Karni Sena also vandalized a film set in January 2017. Karni Sena also led violent protests in various districts throughout India, ahead of its release in January 2018.