Biodata Lucky Ali Agama Istri, Biografi, Anak, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Maqsood Mahmood Ali|
|Pekerjaan||Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Actor|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Warna Mata||Moss Green|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||19 September 1958|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||59 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||St. George's College, Mussoorie|
Convent of Jesus and Mary, Waverley, Mussoorie
Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
Bishop Cotton Boys' School, Bangalore
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Singing (Album): Sunoh (1996)|
Singing (Bollywood Playback): "Walking All Alone" from the movie- Ek Baap Chhe Bete (1978)
Film (Actor): Sur-The Melody of Life (2002)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Mehmood (Actor)|
Ibu - Mahelaka aka Madhu Ali (Sister of actress Meena Kumari)
Brothers- Manzoor Ali, Maqdoom Ali, Masoom Ali, Masood Ali, Mansoor Ali
Saudara Perempuan - Gini
|Kontroversi||• In January 2015, Lucky Ali accused a builder named H Yeshwanth Shenoy of grabbing 165 acres of his family land situated in various survey numbers in villages of Yelahanka Hobli. However, his siblings refuted their brother's claim stating that the property had been sold years ago.|
In the aftermath of the aforesaid disputed property case, 8 contract killers who were plotting to kill the veteran singer were arrested from his farmhouse. The accused were reportedly waiting for Ali to step out of his farmhouse so that they could beat him down with rods and machetes.
• According to a reputed entertainment portal, Lucky Ali was supposed to lend his voice to a song in Salman Khan starrer Sultan (2016). However, the singer was not happy with the choice of lyrics that were given to him. The lyricist and the music composer though did not pay much heed to what Ali was saying. As a result, an angry Ali walked out of the studio, vowing not to work with the same people again.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Naseeruddin Shah|
|Favourite Musician||A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Guitarist||Joe Satriani|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife/Spouse||Meaghan Jane McCleary (a Model from New Zealand)|
Anahita aka Inaya (Photographer)
Kate Elizabeth Hallam (Former Miss England)
Note: Since bigamy is permitted in Ali's religion, he lived with his first two wives in harmony. However, when Ali went for a third marriage, both Meaghan and Anahita left him.
|Anak-anak||Daughters- Tasmia (b. 1997, from first wife), Sara (from second wife)|
Sons- Ta’awwuz (b. 1996, from first wife), Raiyan (from second wife), Dani Maqsood Ali (from present wife)
Profil dan Biodata Lucky Ali
- Apakah Lucky Ali smoke: Yes (used to be a marijuana addict)
- Apakah Lucky Ali drink alcohol: Yes
- The second of 8 siblings, Lucky Ali (born Maqsood Mahmood Ali) is the son of late comic actor, Mehmood, and Madhu Ali, sister of late actress Meena Kumari.
- It is believed that Ali’s love for marijuana led his father to write the script of the film Dushman Duniya Ka. Interestingly, the protagonist of the movie, “Lucky”, a drug addict, was played by Ali’s youngest brother, Manzoor. At the end of the movie, the lead kills his mother, destroys everything around him and is then killed by his father. Perhaps, this was his father’s way of teaching him the harmful effects of drug abuse.
- Like many other stars today, Ali also did a number of odd jobs before establishing himself as a singer (and a part-time actor). From breeding horses to selling carpets, Ali has had his fair share of struggles. In addition, he had even worked on an oil rig off the coast of Puducherry.
- It was not before the year 1996 that he came into the public eye. The song “O Sanam” from his debut album, “Sunoh”, became so popular that it stayed in the top 3 positions of the MTV Asia Charts for as many as 60 weeks.
- Interestingly, Ali has never undergone any formal training in music.
- As a child, he had appeared in a number of Hindi films from 1965-1975.
- His song “Na Tum Jaano Na Hum” from Hrithik Roshan starrer Kaho Na… Pyaar Hai fetched him the 2001 Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer.
- He was also featured in a number of TV sitcoms in the late 80’s viz. Bharat Ek Khoj (1988), Katha Sagar (1986), The Dewarists, etc.
- Ali is an avid farmer; he even promotes and spreads awareness on various methods of organic farming.