Biodata M. Karunanidhi Agama Keluarga, Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Muthuvel Karunanidhi (born Daksinamoorthy)|
|Party||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK)|
|Political Journey||• Karunanidhi entered politics at just 14 and participated in Anti-Hindu agitations and then founded an organization for the local youth. He then circulated Manavar Nesan, a handwritten newspaper to its members.|
• He later found Tamil Nadu Tamil Manavar Mandram, the first student wing of Dravidan Movement.
• In 1957, he was elected to the Tamil Nadu assembly for the first time from the Kulithalai constituency of Thiruchirapalli district representing DMK.
• He became party treasurer in 1961.
• Karunanidhi was made the minister for public works in 1967 when DMK was elected to the power in the state.
• Annadurai's death in 1969 earned him the post of party leader and became the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. He has since then maintained his post.
|Biggest Rival||Jayalalithaa Jayaram|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 87 kg|
dalam Pound - 192 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Semi-Bald (White)|
|Tanggal Lahir||3 June 1924|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||93 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Thirukuvalai, Tanjore district, Madras Presidency, British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Madras, Tamil Nadu India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Tamil Film Industry- Rajakumari was the first film for which he wrote the script back in 1947 which gained him popularity he needed to continue in the field.|
Politics- He was inspired by the speech of Alagiriswamii of the Justice Party and jumped to the politics at just 14 and participated in Anti-Hindu agitations.
|Keluarga||Ayah - Muthuvelar Karunanidhi|
Ibu - Anjugam Karunanidhi
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kontroversi||• Sarkaria Commission accused Karunanidhi of his involvement in corruption in the allotment of tenders for Veeranam project, for which his government was dismissed by the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.|
• In 2001, Karunanidhi, along with former Chief Secretary K.A. Nambiar, was arrested based on charges of corruption in the construction of flyovers in Chennai. He and his party members were charged under several sections of the IPC. However, no rigid evidence was found against them.
• In 2012, while celebrating the party founding day, Karunanidhi and party workers were received by a group of people who were dressed portraying some of the Hindu gods.
• He once made a controversial remark against Sethusamudram controversy, questioning the existence of God and asking about the college from where Lord Rama graduated in Engineering for building the Ramar Sethu bridge.
• He had been accused of having links with Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), a militant group to create an independent state of Tamil Eelam in the north and east of Sri Lanka for Tamil people and encouraging them to assassinate Rajiv Gandhi. However, the final report had no such allegations on him.
• Some political observers, his party members, and opponents accused him of promoting nepotism (favouring the relatives), for helping his son M. K. Stalin to rise in the party.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Anak-anak||Putra - M. K. Muthu (Indian Actor, Singer, and Politician)|
M. K. Alagiri (Indian Politician)
M. K. Stalin (Indian Politician)
M. K. Tamilarasu (Film Producer)
Putri - Selvi
Kanimozhi (Rajya Sabha MP)
|Kekayaan bersih||INR 11,94,37,427 (as of 2016)|
Profil dan Biodata Karunanidhi
- Apakah Karunanidhi smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Karunanidhi drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Hailing from a well to do family, he had bought his home for INR 45,000 in Gopalapuram way before becoming a minister and then donated it to be run as a hospital, to which none of his family members objected.
- Inspired by the speech of Alagiriswamii of the Justice Party, Karunanidhi, 14 then, entered the political world and participated in Anti-Hindi agitations of Tamil Nadu.
- Karunanidhi was 20 when he started writing scripts for Tamil films but got the much-needed fame in 1947 for ‘Rajakumari’ which gave him a boost and the number just got increasing and reached the 75 mark. As a scriptwriter, he used to earn more than INR 10,000 a month in the late 40s.
- He founded ‘Murasoli’ in August 1942 and has been its founding editor and publisher since then. It was initially a monthly, then a weekly, and now a daily newspaper.
- Karunanidhi has been the party leader of DMK since its founder C. N. Annadurai died in 1969.
- ‘Nenjukku Neethi’ is the autobiography of Karunanidhi which has been published in 6 volumes since 1975.
- He has published a range of poems, novels, stage plays, dialogues and movie songs. Not only literature, Karunanidhi has also contributed to the Tamil language through his art and architecture.
- Karunanidhi wrote the official theme song, ‘Semmozhiyaana Tamizh Mozhiyaam,’ for the World Classical Tamil Conference 2010. The song was set to tune by A. R. Rahman.
- In his political career of over 60 years, Karunanidhi has never lost elections no matter from where he participated and has served as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu on five different occasions.
- As of January 2017, Karunanidhi has been conferred 5 awards and titles.