Biodata Madhu Trehan (Journalist) Agama Biografi, Suami, Anak, Kontroversi, Keluarga Profil Lengkap
Profil dan Biodata Madhu Trehan
- Apakah Madhu Trehan merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Madhu Trehan drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Her father V.V. Poorie started the India Today Group in 1975.
- In 1968, she learned journalistic photography at Harrow Technical College & School of Arts in London.
- She met her love of life, Naresh Trehan, an Indian cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgeon, in her teens and fell in love with him.
- The couple tied their knot in September 1969.
- She went to Columbia University, New York to pursue her master’s degree in journalism.
- She then worked for the United States Press as an editor chief for the weekly edition- India Abroad.
- Madhu came to India in 1975 and became the founding editor of the leading and ruling Indian news magazine- India Today.
- After serving two successful years as chief editor to India Today, she handed over all the responsibilities to his brother and migrated abroad.
- She relocated to New York to start her life with a new perspective as she was pregnant at that time.
- In 1986, she came back to India and made a comeback as producer and anchor of Newstrack (India’s first video news magazine).
- Her stupendous anchoring skills in “Newstrack” earned her an image of an innovative investigative journalist.
- In 1994, she interviewed Yakub Memom who was found guilty in 1993 Bombay Bombings.
- In 2000, she launched a website and print magazine- Wah India.
- In 2003, in an interview with Karan Thapar on BBC’s show “Face to Face”, Madhu Trehan, along with her husband Naresh Trehan, revealed their entire life journey as professionals and partners:
- Apart from a fantastic orator and anchor, she is a wonderful writer too and published her first book in 2009 entitled “Tehelka as Metaphor: Prism Me a Lie, Tell Me a Truth”.
- Madhu has written for some very popular news magazines and newspapers- Hindustan Times and Outlook India.