Biodata Madhuri Dixit Agama, Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Madhuri Shankar Dixit|
|Nama Panggilan||Bubbly and Dhak-Dhak Girl|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 56 kg|
dalam Pound - 123 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||15 May 1967|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||50 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Divine Child High School, Mumbai|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Parle College, Mumbai|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Degree in Micro-Biology|
|Debut||Film Debut: Abodh (1984)|
TV Debut: Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai (2002)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Shankar Dixit|
Ibu - Snehlata Dixit
Saudara Laki laki - Ajit Dixit
Saudara Perempuan - Rupa Dixit, Bharati Dixit
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||2-B/110/1201, Excellency, 4th Cross Road, Lokhandwala, Complex, Andheri (West),|
|Kontroversi||• Her kissing scene with actor Vinod Khanna, who was 20 years elder to her for the film Dayavan (1988) was counted among one of the creepiest kissing scenes ever. She has confessed that she should have rejected that entire scene altogether. |
• She used to promote the product of Maggie saying that it is very healthy for kids. But, after the Maggie controversy (MSG in high amount) in 2015, she was badly criticized for it. A district court directed police to register an FIR against Amitabh Bachchan, Madhuri and Preity Zinta, for this.
• If rumours are to be believed, then in 2012 she demanded a huge amount of 9 – 10 Crore (INR), to be the brand ambassador of Maharashtra. The news soon spread quickly and she was criticized for acting so pricey, and later Hrithik Roshan replaced her.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Kande Pohe, Zunka Bhakar, Modak|
|Aktor Favorit||Balraj Sahani, Gregory Peck|
|Artis Favorit||Nargis, Madhubala, Meryl Streep, Ingrid Bergman|
|Film Favorit||Bollywood: Garam Hawa, Ganga Jamuna, Sholay, Padosan, Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi |
Hollywood: Roman Holiday, Gone With The Wind, All About Eve
|Favourite Dancer||Hema Malini, Helen, Birju Maharaj, Gene Kelly|
|Buku Favorit||A Quiver Full of Arrows by Jeffrey Archer|
|Parfume Favorit||Nina Ricci, Issey Miyake|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Anil Kapoor (Actor, rumour)|
Sanjay Dutt (Actor)
|Suami / Pasangan||Shriram Madhav Nene (Doctor - Cardiovascular surgeon, m. 1999)|
|Tanggal Menikah||17 October 1999|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Raayan Nene, Arin Nene|
Putri - N/A
|Car Collection||SUV car|
|Gaji||3-4 crore/film (INR)|
1 crore/episode (INR)
|Kekayaan bersih||$35 million|
Profil dan Biodata Madhuri Dixit
- Apakah Madhuri Dixit merokok? : No
- Apakah Madhuri Dixit minum alkohol? : No
- Madhuri was born to a Marathi-Brahmin family.
- She started learning dance at the age of 3 and received many awards for her Kathak dance in her younger days.
- Very few people known that in 1984 she was actually cast in a TV Show, but it never went on air as it was considered not ‘Good Enough.’
- Though she was a top-line model in India before entering Bollywood, it took her 8 years to get a commercial breakthrough in the form of the film Tezaab (1988).
- Her song in the same film “Ek Do Teen” was a total chartbuster and is still considered among Bollywood classics.
- While Kargil war was going in Indo-Pak border, the Pakistani soldiers taunted Captain Batra saying, “If India handovers Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit to them, they will leave the place forever”. Captain Batra gave a fitting reply “Madhuri ji to busy hain, main aa jata hun”.
- Very few people know that Madhuri had a crush on Cricketer, Sunil Gavaskar. In an interview with India Today in 1995, Madhuri said- “I am mad for Sunil Gavaskar. He is too sexy. I want to run behind him and he even came in my dream.”
- The renowned painter, M.F. Hussain called her the most beautiful woman on earth and made a film called Gaja Gamini (2000), which he called as a tribute to her, in which she acted alongside Shah Rukh Khan.
- She met her husband Dr. Sriram Nene, a UCLA cardiovascular, through her brother.
- In 2014, she was appointed the UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in India.
- She is the only Bollywood actress to have been nominated 13 times for the Filmfare Best Actress Award.
- She is a passionate dancer, still practices Kathak dance thrice a week and has opened an online dance academy in 2013 called “Dance With Madhuri.”
- She has a fear of Cockroaches.
- She is trained in Taekwondo.
- If not an actress, she would have been a microbiologist or a pathologist.