Biodata Major General G. D. Bakshi Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Major General Gagandeep Bakshi|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 78 kg|
dalam Pound - 171 lbs
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||67 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Bintang Zodiak||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Pendidikan||St. Aloysius Hr. Secondary School in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, National Defence Academy|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Indian Military Academy|
|Commissioned||14 November 1971|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Late Raman Bakshi (Worked as Captain in Indian Army)
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Official Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Hobi||Doing Yoga and Work out|
|Kontroversi||• In 2016, IIT Madras Student Abhinav Surya labeled Bakshi's speech "hate mongering" when Bakshi was delivering speech in IIT Madras over National Security. Regarding this Surya sent a letter to the department, in that letter|
Surya wrote, "I am still not able to digest the fact the institute has given platform to such a speech filled with hatred, instigating violence among the students. A lecture that was heavily loaded with brewing enmity, inhumanity and glorification of brutality.”
• Many times he has mocked Mahatma Gandhi and other Freedom Fighters.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Major General G.D. Bakshi
- Apakah G.D. Bakshi merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah G.D. Bakshi minum alkohol?: Yes
- G. D. Bakshi is a retired Indian army officer. He is from Jammu and Kashmir Rifles.
- G. D. Bakshi is a veteran of many skirmishes on the Line of Control and of counter-terrorist operations in Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab.
- Bakshi’s brother Captain Raman Bakshi was the first martyr in 1965 India-Pakistan War at the young age of 23 years. In the Memory of his brother, one street of Jabalpur has been named Raman Bakshi Marg.
- After Graduation, on 14 November 1971 Bakshi was called into action at the outbreak of hostilities in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
- He was awarded the Vishisht Seva Medal for commanding a battalion in operations in Kargil.
- He was awarded the Sena Medal for counter-terror operations in the rugged mountains of Kishtwar.
- He is a creative writer too. He writes on Military matters. He has published 24 books and over 110 papers in many prestigious research journals.
- He has been the teacher at the Indian Military Academy Dehradun and the Prestigious Defence Services Staff College at Wellington for three years.
- He taught at National Defence College Delhi, for two years and retired from this prestigious assignment in June 2008.