Biodata Mala Sinha Agama Suami, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Alda Sinha|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 158 cm|
dalam meter - 1.58 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 2”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||11 November 1936|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||80 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kolkatta, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kolkatta, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Bengali Film: Jai Vaishno Devi (As child artist)|
Roshanara (1952, Lead role)
Hindi Film:Badshah (1954)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Albert Sinha|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - None
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||8 Turner Road, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Kontroversi||• On the sets of 'Humsaya' (1968) there was a cat fight between Mala Sinha and her co-actor Sharmila Tagore, Mala Sinha had even slapped Sharmila Tagore during the fight, however the reason of the fight is unknown.|
• Mala Sinha was nominated for 'Legendary Artiste Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award', but she refused to attend the award ceremony. As her name was not written on the invitation card along with other award receivers.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Raj Kapoor|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Pacar, and More|
|Suami / Pasangan|| Chidambar Prasad Lohani (m. 1966)|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year- 1966|
|Anak-anak||Putri - Pratibha Sinha (Actress)|
Putra - None
Profil dan Biodata Mala Sinha
- Apakah Mala Sinha merokok?: Not known
- Apakah Mala Sinha minum alkohol?: Not known
- Before becoming an actress, Mala Sinha was an official singer for All India Radio (AIR).
- Mala Sinha’s friends used to tease Mala by calling her ‘Dalda’ (Brand name of a vegetable oil). So she changed her name for her first movie (Jai Vaishno Devi) to ‘Baby Nazma’.
- When Mala Sinha came to Mumbai for her first Hindi movie, she did not know even a word of Hindi language.
- Geeta Bali had introduced Mala Sinha to director Kidar Sharma for his film, ‘Rangeen Ratein’. Geeta Bali was very impressed by Mala Sinha’s acting skills and helped her in grooming for the movie.
- She earned the title of ‘Daring Diva’, as she used to choose the roles which were different and performance-driven, whereas her contemporaries would not touch those characters.
- Mala Sinha was also offered movies from Hollywood. Her father who used to manage her business refused the offers objecting the level of intimacy in the Hollywood films.
- She had worked in many women oriented movies at the time when actresses were not offered as active roles as the male lead. Also, her choice of roles is said to be before the time, about the role of a gold digger, an unwed mother, etc.
- She was the lead actress in Yash Chopra’s directorial debut ‘Dhool Ka Phool’ which stood out to be a big blockbuster.
- She always considered the effectiveness of her role in the films before choosing it. She always confirmed if the role was equally effective as the male lead, else she would go for small budget films with a stronger character for her.
- Mala Sinha is married to Chidambar Prasad Lohani, co-actor from her Nepali film Maitighar (1966). Since he had an established business in Nepal and Mala Sinha had continued working in the movies even after marriage. So they had to stay apart for long intervals.