Biodata Malavath Poorna (Mountaineer) Agama Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Malavath Poorna|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 147 cm|
dalam meter - 1.47 m
dalam Feet Inci - 4’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 43 kg|
dalam Pound - 95 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||10 June 2000|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||17 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Pakala village, Sirkonda Mandal, Nizamabad, Telangana, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Telangana, India|
|Pendidikan||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS), Hyderabad|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||10th standard|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Devidas (Agricultural labourer)|
Ibu - Lakshmi (Agricultural labourer)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Playing volleyball & kabaddi|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Personalities||B. R. Ambedkar, Arunima Sinha, Narendra Modi, Bachendri Pal, Barack Obama, Malala Yousafzai|
|Makanan kesukaan||Fried chicken|
Profil dan Biodata Malavath Poorna
- Poorna is a tribal girl from Telangana, who is the youngest girl in the world to climb Mount Everest.
- A biopic on her journey to Mount Everest called Poora (2017) was made by Rahul Bose, and her character was portrayed by Aditi Inamdar.
- She belongs to a very poor family as both her father and mother are agricultural labourers, who earn less than INR 5000/month.
- Dr. R.S. Praveen Kumar, an IPS officer whose role was played by Rahul Bose in the biopic Poorna, inspired her to scale Mount Everest. Praveen first noticed Poorna during a rock-climbing training at Bhongir, Nalgonda, Telangana.
- She was also coached by Shekhar Babu, who summited Everest in 2007.
- For her Everest expedition, she took training for around 8 months. She was selected out of 110 students from 300 welfare schools and was sent to the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute in Darjeeling for preparation where she climbed Mount Renock which is 17,000 feet high. To increase her endurance level, she learned how to survive in sub-zero temperatures of — 35 degrees Celsius in Ladakh.
- On 25 May 2014, she climbed the Everest after an expedition of 52 days from the Tibetan side as the Nepalese government doesn’t allow climbers below 16 years of age. She climbed along with Shekhar Babu, her friend Anand Kumar, a 16 year-old-boy, and a group of sherpas.
- After the expedition, she got the opportunity to meet Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, where she received certificates of appreciation from the government of India through his hands. Then Telangana assembly has passed a resolution appreciating them both. Telangana Chief Minister, M Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR), gave 25 lakhs cash gift each, five acres of agricultural land to each and a 2 bedroom house to each family, along with the necessary help for their education.
- She wants to be an IPS officer.