Biodata Mamata Banerjee Agama Kasta, Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Mamata Banerjee|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
All India Trinamool Congress
|Political Journey||• She became a member of Indian National Congress in 1970. |
• Mamata served as the General Secretary of state "Mahila Morcha" of the Congress party from 1976 to 1980.
• After defeating veteran Communist politician Somnath Chatterjee from the Jadavpur parliamentary Constituency in West Bengal in 1984 general elections, she became one of the youngest parliamentarians ever.
• She also served as the General Secretary of Indian Youth Congress.
• Due to the anti-incumbency, Mamata lost her seat in 1989 Lok Sabha elections.
• Mamata was again elected as a Lok Sabha MP from Dakshin Bengal in 1991 general elections and kept on winning the seat in 1996, 1998, 1999, 2004, and 2009 elections.
• She was made the Union Minister of State for Human Resources Development, Youth and Sports, and Women and Child Development in 1991. She was discharged of her portfolios in 1993.
• Mamata then left the Congress Party in 1997 and established All India Trinamool Congress the exact same year.
• After there was a hung assembly in the Centre in 1999 elections, she joined the BJP led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) as an ally and was given the charge of Railway Ministry.
• In 2001, she ended her ties with the NDA and went on to join hands with Congress Party for the then West Bengal Assembly elections.
• She returned to the NDA in January 2004 and was named the Coals and Mines Minister of India until the dissolution of Lok Sabha in May 2004.
• For the parliamentary elections 2009, she joined hands with the Indian National Congress-led United Progressive Alliance (UPA). On coming to power, INC named her the Central Railway Minister.
• To hold the chair of Chief Minister of West Bengal in May 2011, she stepped down from the Union Ministry of Railways.
• She again became the Chief Minister of West Bengal in 2016.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 59 kg|
dalam Pound - 130 lbs
|Warna Mata||Hazel Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||5 January 1955|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||62 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Pendidikan||Deshbandhu Sishu Sikshalaya, Kolkata|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Jogamaya Devi College, Kolkata|
University of Calcutta, Kolkata
Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata
Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College, Kolkata
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||B.A.(Honours) History|
M.A. in Islamic History
Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Education
|Debut||She stepped into the world of politics with Indian National Congress in 1970.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Promileswar Banerjee|
Ibu - Gayetri Devi
Brothers- Amit Banerjee, Ajit Banerjee, Kali Banerjee, Baben Banerjee, Ganesh Banerjee, Samir Banerjee
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Major Kontroversi||• In December 1998, Mamata controversially held Dogra Prasad Saroj, a Samajwadi Party MP, by his collar and dragged him out of the well of Lok Sabha while he was protesting against the Women's Reservation Bill.|
• She was heavily criticized for her remarks on the climbing number of rapes in India. Mamata, in October 2012, said "Earlier, if men and women were seen together holding each other's hands, they would get caught by the parents and be rebuked by them, but now everything is open. It's like an open market with a number of options."
• Under the Chief Ministership of Mamata, West Bengal government in October 2016 imposed a ban on Durga Puja after nearly 25 Muslim families raised objections against the practice. The state government said that Durga Puja could hurt the sentiments of the Muslim community as Muharram was on the following day. The decision of the state government, however, was later overturned by the Calcutta High Court and was tagged "a bid to appease minorities."
• In January 2017, the word "Rainbow" in Bengali textbooks was replaced with "Ramdhonu" which means 'Ram's Bow' to the word "Rongdhonu," which translates to 'Bow of Colors' by the West Bengal Council for Higher Education. A section of West Bengal population saw it as yet another attempt of minority appeasement as "Ram" is the name of one of the figures in Hindu mythology, and that Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
|Kekayaan bersih||INR 30 Lakh (as in 2016)|
Profil dan Biodata Mamata Banerjee
- Apakah Mamata Banerjee merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Mamata Banerjee minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She was just 15 years old when she became actively involved in politics with the Indian National Congress and established “Chhatra Parishad Unions,” the student’s wing of Congress Party when she was a student of Jogamaya Devi College.
- Lack of medical treatment resulted in Mamata losing her father when she was no older than 17.
- Mamata, without any channelled training or professional classes, has made herself a poet and a painter.
- She was released of her portfolios in 2003 after she protested in a rally at the Brigade Parade Ground in Kolkata and announced that she would step down as the Sports Minister because of government’s indifference towards her proposal to improve the sports in the nation.
- Mamata broke all her ties with the Congress party in 1997 and established her own party ‘All India Trinamool Congress’ which soon became the lead opposition party to the ageing Communist government in the state.
- Upon becoming the first female Chief Minister of West Bengal in 2011, she decided to return the 400 acres of land to the farmers of Singur. She said if ‘Tata-babu’ (Ratan Tata) wants to set up a factory, he can proceed his plan on the remaining 600 acres, otherwise, we will see how to go about it.
- In February 2012, Bill Gates sent a letter to the West Bengal government hailing Mamata and her administration for achieving a whole year without any reported cases of Polio in the state. The letter read “This was not only a milestone for India but for the whole world.
- One of her paintings named ‘Flower Power’ was auctioned at a gala event in New York City in October 2012. With a base price of $2500, and after 5 bids, it was sold at $3000. The painting had a bed of green leaves in acrylic and oil on canvas having purple flowers on it.
- Despite Narendra Modi’s wave in the nation, Mamata managed to retain her post as the Chief Minister of West Bengal for the second consecutive term after her party performed exceptionally well in 2016 assembly elections and won a total of 211 seats out of 293.
- She, through her political life, has maintained an unadorned public appearance. She dresses in a traditional white Saree and always wears ‘Hawai Chappal.’