Biodata Manoj Sinha Agama Biografi, Istri, Kasta Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Manoj Sinha|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Politician & Agriculturist|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• In 1989, he joined BJP National Council as a member.|
• In 1996, elected a Lok Sabha Member from Ghazipur Constituency.
• In 1999, again elected to Lok Sabha from Ghazipur Constituency.
• In 2014, he was elected to Lok Sabha for the third time from Ghazipur Constituency.
• In May 2014, he was appointed the Minister of State for the Railways Ministry.
• In July 2016, he was appointed the Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Communications Ministry.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 78 kg|
dalam Pound - 172 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||1 July 1959|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||58 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mohanpura, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi (earlier IT-BHU)|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||M.Tech. degree in civil engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi|
|Debut||In 1989, when he was inducted into BJP National Council|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Virendra Kumar Singh|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Gram-Mohinpura, P.O.-Basdevpura, Dist.-Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobi||Traveling, Farming, Doing Philanthropy|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Tanggal Menikah||8 May 1977|
|Anak-anak||Putra - 1|
Putri - 1
|Salary||52,000 INR (as in 2016)|
|Kekayaan bersih||2.3 Crore INR (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Manoj Sinha
- Apakah Manoj Sinha smoke:? Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Manoj Sinha drink alcohol:? Tidak Diketahui
- He was born in a Bhumihar Brahmin family in Mohanpura in the Ghazipur district of Uttar Pradesh.
- He is an agriculturist at heart.
- During his college days, he was actively involved in the student politics and was elected the President of the Banaras Hindu University Students Union in 1982.
- He has been among the best performing members of the Indian Parliament.
- He is also praised for very high attendance in the Parliament.
- India Today Magazine counted him among the seven most honest members of Parliament.
- Sinha set a benchmark among the members of Parliament by successfully utilizing all the money allotted to him as an MP for public welfare in the MPLAD fund.