| Nama Lengkap ||Manuel Antonio Noriega Moreno|
| Nama Panggilan ||Tidak Diketahui|
| Pekerjaan ||Politician and Military Officer|
|Branch||Panamanian Defense Forces|
|Wars/Battles||Invasion of Panama (Operation Acid Gambit)|
| Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
| Tinggi Badan ||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
| Berat Badan || dalam Kilogram - 62 kg|
dalam Pound - 137 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||11 February 1934|
|Place of Birth||Panama City, Republic of Panama|
|Meninggal Dunia||29 May 2017|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Panama City, Republic of Panama|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Brain Hemorrhage|
|Age (as on 29 May 2017)||83 Years|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Panama City, Republic of Panama|
|Pendidikan||Military School of Chorrillos in Lima, Peru|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas ||School of the Americas at the U.S. Army's Fort Gulick in the Panama Canal Zone, Republic of Panama|
Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Received intelligence and counterintelligence training at the School of the Americas, Panama Canal Zone, the Republic of Panama in 1967|
A course in Psychological Operations (Psyops) at Fort Bragg, North Carolina
|Keluarga||Ayah - Ricaurte Noriega (accountant)|
Ibu - Maria Feliz Morena
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Agama ||Roman Catholicism|
|Kontroversi||• On 12 June 1986, Seymour Hersh exposed Noriega through New York Times accusing him of murder, money laundering, and drug trafficking.|
• On 4 February 1989, the United States indicted Noriega on charges of laundering drug money, racketeering, and drug smuggling.
• On 9 April 1992, he was convicted on 8 counts of drug smuggling and racketeering.
• On 10 July 1992, Noriega was sentenced to 40 years in prison.
• On 6 September 1993, he was convicted and sentenced to 20 years in prison for the murder of Dr. Hugo Spadafora.
• In March 1994, he was convicted, in absentia, for the murder of Major Moises Giroldi. He was later sentenced to 20 years in prison.
• In 1999, Paris Court convicted him for buying property in France with $2.8 million (laundered in drug money)
• On 7 July 2010, a French Court found Noriega guilty of money laundering and sentenced him 7 years in prison.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife||Felicidad Sieiro (late 1960s - 2017)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Daughters- Sandra, Thays, Lorena
|Kekayaan bersih||$300 Million (as in 1990)|