Biodata Marine Le Pen Agama, Political Journey Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Marion Anne Perrine "Marine" Le Pen|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||Politician and Lawyer|
|Political Journey||• In 1986, at the age of 18, Marine Le Pen joined the FN (National Front). |
• In 1998, Marine joined the FN's juridical branch, which she led the branch until 2003.
• She held the post of vice-president of the FN in 2003.
• In 2006, her father Jean-Marie Le Pen entrusted her with the management of his 2007 presidential campaign.
• In 2007, she became one of the two executive vice-presidents of the FN and held the charge of training, communication, and publicity.
• On 16th January 2011, Marine became the president of National Front receiving 67.65% votes.
• On 8 April 2016, She announced her candidacy for French Presidential Elections 2017.
|Biggest Rival||Emmanuel Macron|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Height(Approx.)||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Weight(Approx.)|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||5 August 1968|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||48 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Neuilly-sur-Seine, France|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Neuilly-sur-Seine, France|
|Pendidikan||lycée Florent Schmitt at Saint-Cloud|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Panthéon-Assas University|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Master in Law|
|Debut||1986 as a Politician|
1992 as a Lawyer
|Keluarga||Ayah - Jean-Marie Le Pen|
Ibu - Pierrette Lalanne
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Sisters- Marie Caroline Le Pen, Yann Le Pen
|Hobi||Writing Blogs And Travelling|
|Kontroversi||• Marine stirred up a controversy when she commented on Muslims prayers. She said- "For those who want to talk a lot about World War II, if it's about occupation, then we could also talk about it (Muslim prayers in the streets), because that is the occupation of territory. ... It is an occupation of sections of the territory, of districts in which religious laws apply. ... There are of course no tanks, there are no soldiers, but it is nevertheless an occupation and it weighs heavily on local residents."|
• The talk of World War II brought claims from the media and politicians that she had drawn an irresponsible parallel with the Nazi occupation of France (May 1940 – December 1944). Nearly the entire political and media class strongly condemned her statement.
• On 15 December 2015, the Lyon court acquitted her of "inciting hatred", considering that her statement "did not target all of the Muslim community" and was protected "as a part of freedom of expression".
|Favorite Politician||Jean-Marie Le Pen|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Louis Aliot (Domestic Partner)|
|Suami / Pasangan||Franck Chauffroy (m. 1995; div. 2000)|
Eric Lorio (m. 2002; div. 2006)
|Anak-anak||Putra - Louis Chauffroy|
|Net Worth||$275 million|
Profil dan Biodata Marine Le Pen
- Apakah Marine Le Pen merokok?: Yes
- Apakah Marine Le Pen drink?: Yes
- Marine is the daughter of Jean-Marie Le Pen, who founded the National Front in 1972. She is the youngest daughter of him.
- Marine has been the President of the Party since 2011. She is the second president of the party after her father.
- In 2012 French Presidential Election, Marine was placed third with 17.90% of the vote, behind François Hollande and Nicolas Sarkozy.
- She has been described as more democratic and republican than her nationalist father; she has led a movement of “de-demonization of the Front National” to detoxify it and soften its image, based on renovated positions and renewed teams, also expelling controversial members accused of racism, antisemitism or pétainism.
- On 20 August 2015, she expelled her father from the Party after new controversial Statement of her father.
- Marine has always been advocating for civil unions for same-sex couples instead of her party’s previous opposition to legal recognition of same-sex partnerships.
- Marine Le Pen was ranked among the most influential people in 2011 and 2015 by the TIME 100.
- In 2016, she was ranked as second-most influential Member of the European Parliament by Politico, just behind the President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz.