Biodata Mashoom Singha (Model) Agama Pacar, Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
Profil dan Biodata Mashoom Singha
- Apakah Mashoom Singha merokok?: No
- Mashoom Singha is an Indian model and sister of renowned model Shamita Singha and wife of Australian Cricketer Shaun Tait.
- Since her childhood, she wanted to become either a lawyer, an engineer or an architect.
- She had never thought of doing modeling but her sister insisted her towards modeling.
- She started modeling when she was in her last year of engineering.
- She has done several ramp shows, print shoots and ad campaigns of leading brands such as Motorola, Reliance, L’Oreal, Flying Machine Jeans, Kingfisher calendar, Blenders Pride, etc.
- She also hosted the celebrities talk show ‘The Torque Show’.
- The couple met in 2010 during IPL matches in India, where Shaun was playing for ‘Rajasthan Royals’ and Mashoom was doing a fashion parade at an IPL.
- He proposed Mashoom in 2013 in Paris, got engaged in 2013, married in 2014 in India (Christian wedding) and in 2017 they tied a knot in an Indian traditional wedding.
- She and her sister are the owners of ‘Onesoul’ which deals in lifestyle, luxury, fashion, wine and corporate events.
- According to her, she is not able to act in movies.
- She is a good friend of actress and model Waluscha D’Souza.
- She hates people who smoke in public places.
- She is katsaridaphobic i.e. fear of cockroaches.
- She is a pure vegetarian.
- The most touching moment in her life was when her nephew was born.