Biodata Mehbooba Mufti Agama Biografi, Suami, Anak, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Mehbooba Mufti Sayeed|
|Nama Panggilan||"Daddy's Girl" (in Kashmir)|
|Political Party||Jammu and Kashmir People's Democratic Party|
|Political Journey||1996: Became an MLA from Bijbehara on an Indian National Congress ticket.|
1999: Became Vice-President of the Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). The same year she contested the parliamentary elections from Srinagar, where she lost to the sitting member Omar Abdullah.
2002: She again became an M.L.A. from Pahalgam, defeating Rafi Ahmed Mir.
2004: She was elected a Member of Parliament from Anantnag.
2014: She was again elected a Member of Parliament from Anantnag.
2016: On 4 April, she became the 1st woman Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Biggest Rival||Omar Abdullah|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 161 cm|
dalam meter - 1.61 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||22 May 1959|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||58 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Bijbehara, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Anantnag, J&K, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||The University of Kashmir|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B.A. from the University of Kashmir|
LLB from the University of Kashmir
|Debut||In 1996, when she was elected a Member of Legislative Assembly of J&K|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Mufti Mohammad Sayeed (Politician)|
Ibu - Gulshan Ara (Politician)
Saudara Laki laki - Mufti Tasaduq Sayeed (Cinematographer)
Saudara Perempuan - Rubaiyya Sayeed
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Fair View Gupkar Road, Srinagar- 3, Anantnag, J&K, India|
|Hobi||Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Kontroversi||• In 2016, she invited a controversy when she decided to approve compensation for Khalid Muzaffar Wani’s family. Khalid was the brother of slain Hizbul Mujahideen militant Burhan Wani who was killed by the security forces on 8 July 2016. She said, “Militant Aur Militant Ki Keluarga Mein Hume Farq Karna Padega, Unko Ek hi Nazar Se Nahin Dekh Sakte (We have to differentiate between militants, and their families. (We) cannot look at both in the same manner).” Mufti's statement was condemned by a majority of political parties including the BJP and the Congress.|
• In July 2016, she again fell prey to a controversy by making a statement inside the Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly; in which she quoted, "they [Kashmiri Pandits] can’t return to their original homes in the current atmosphere." She likened their homecoming to "throwing pigeons among the cats." Mufti drew a lot of flak from various quarters, for this erroneous "pigeon-cat" analogy.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Javed Iqbal Shah (animal rights activist)|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year 1984|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Daughters- Irtiqa Iqbal (Indian Foreign Service Officer), Iltija Iqbal (Works in Film Industry)
|Salary (as J&K Chief Minister)||1.80 lakh INR (as in 2017)|
|Net Worth||52 lakh INR (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Mehbooba Mufti
- Apakah Mehbooba Mufti merokok?: No
- Apakah Mehbooba Mufti drink alcohol?: No
- She was born in a rich Kashmiri Saeed family in Akhran Nowpora, J&K.
- She has been a brilliant student and was the topper of her school.
- Initially, Mehbooba had no interest in politics. However, she came to limelight after the kidnapping of her sister, Rubiya Saeed in 1989. At that time, her father, Mufti Mohammad Sayeed was appointed the Union Home Minister in the V. P. Singh Government. She became famous in media at that time because she was giving lots of interviews to media personnel.
- Her sister was released when, after a hectic drama for a few days, 5 terrorists were released in exchange of Rubiya.
- It was in 1996 that she actively involved in the politics. Her father had joined the Congress and Congress gave her a ticket to fight Assembly election from Bijbehara, which she won comfortably.
- However, 3 years later, Mufti Mohammed Saeed quit the Congress and formed his own party- PDP. He appointed Mehbooba the Vice President of the party.
- Mehbooba’s mother is also a politician and had contested the 1996 J&K Assembly elections. However, she had lost that election.
- Her brother, Mufti Tasaduq Sayeed, has no interest in the politics and is working as Cinematographer. His work was appreciated in Vishal Bhardwaj‘s films Omkara and Kaminey.
- Mehbooba doesn’t enjoy a successful marriage life as she is a divorcee. She has 2 daughters, Irtiqa Iqbal and Iltija Iqbal. Irtiqa works in London at the Indian High Commission while Iltija is involved in the Indian Film Industry.