Biodata Mehr Jesia (Arjun Rampal’s Wife) Agama Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Mehr Jessia|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Arjun Rampal|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Tanggal Lahir||30 November 1970|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||47 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||The J.B. Vachha High School, Mumbai|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Sophia College for Women, Mumbai|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||College dropout|
Producer: I See You (2006)
|Hobi||Swimming, Travelling, Dancing|
|Kontroversi||• In 2012, Ram Gopal Varma had gone to Arjun's house for script narration, where he said that he hates dogs and kids. After which, Mehr asked him to leave as they not only have a dog but also 2 daughters.|
• On 3 March 2017, Mehr and Sussanne Khan were part of a party hosted by Fardeen Khan, but it ended up having an ugly fight, though the reason behind it is still unknown.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Arjun Rampal (Actor)|
|Tanggal Menikah||29 March 1998|
|Suami / Pasangan||Arjun Rampal (m. 1998-sep. 2018)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - Mahikaa Rampal (born in 2002), Myra Rampal (born in 2005)
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Homi Jesia (Model, Worked in Air India - Died in 2015) |
Ibu - Vera Jesia (Airhostess)
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - None|
Saudara Perempuan - Avan Jesia (Elder, Teacher & Novelist)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Model||Shyamoli Varma, Vanessa Vaz|
|Aktor Favorit||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Rohit Khosla|
|Atlit Favorit||Andre Agassi (Tennis)|
|Car Collection||Toyota Corolla|
Profil dan Biodata Mehr Jesia
- Apakah Mehr Jesia merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Mehr Jesia minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Mehr was born into a Gujarati-Parsi family and spent her childhood in Mumbai’s Dadar Parsi Colony.
- During her college days, she was expelled for lack of attendance.
- Though she wasn’t good in studies, she was a fine athlete and had played badminton and snooker at the national level, and swam at state-level.
- She started her career as a model in 1980s.
- The same year, she went on to represent India for the ‘Miss Universe’ beauty pageant in Panama City.
- In 1998, she was offered a role in Dimple Kapadia starring ‘Zooni,’ but she declined the offer as she could barely speak Hindi.
- Instead of doing movies, she continued her modelling and later counted amongst India’s first supermodels.
- She first met Arjun Rampal at an airport when they were supposed to do a modelling assignment together for textile house ‘Vimal.’
- In 1994, she surprised everyone by quitting her modelling career at the peak of her career to start a modelling agency called ‘Face One.’
- She also got a life-changing offer to replace Italian model Isabella Rossellini as the new international face of the French fashion brand ‘Lancome,’ but she turned down the offer because she didn’t want to leave Mumbai.
- She had to pay for having an inter-religion marriage as she was thrown out of her religion, and wasn’t even allowed to enter a fire temple (place of worship for Parsis).
- If she wasn’t a model, she would have been a psychiatrist.
- Her ‘Hindi’ has always been atrocious.