Biodata Mehr Tarar Agama, Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Mehr Tarar|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||2 March 1968|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||49 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||West Virginia University|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kontroversi||She was involved in a Twitter spat with Shashi Tharoor's deceased wife Sunanda Pushkar a day before the latter was found dead in her hotel room in New Delhi. Pushkar, whose body was first discovered by her husband, was suspected to have committed suicide in the first place, but the controversy deepened when a doctor from AIIMS, in July 2014, claimed that he was forced to give a false report in the case. Mehr was then questioned by Delhi Police in July 2016, an interrogation that stretched for over two hours. |
Sunanda had called her an ISI agent, because of which the rift began between the duo.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Shashi Tharoor (Indian Politician)|
|Suami / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Musa Tarar|
Putri - None
Profil dan Biodata Mehr Tarar
- Apakah Mehr Tarar smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Mehr Tarar drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- She was married to a businessman who resided in Bahrain.
- Mehr used to work with a Pakistani daily before quitting it in 2014. She then began working with the group’s business channel.
- A Lahore based journo, who had worked with Mehr, described her as ‘competitive.’
- She had met Indian parliamentarian, Shashi Tharoor, for the first time in April 2013 when she had been to India to interview the then Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Omar Abdullah. It was at a social gathering in Dubai when they saw each other for the second time and have been in touch with emails and Twitter since then. She said she was in contact with him because she was at that point, writing a book on Kerala, and used to send him articles to get feedback.
- Here is what Mehr had to say when interviewed about her being involved in the death of the wife of a high profile Indian politician.