Biodata Meira Kumar Agama Kasta, Suami, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Meira Kumar|
|Party||Indian National Congress (INC)|
|Political Journey||1984: She was elected to the Lok Sabha from Bijnore, Uttar Pradesh.|
1996: Became a member of the 11th Lok Sabha.
1998: Became a member of Lok Sabha from the Karol Bagh constituency of Delhi.
1999: Lost the Lok Sabha election in BJP's massive wave.
2004: Served as the Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment till 2009.
2009: Served as the Speaker of Lok Sabha till 2014.
2014: Lost the Lok Sabha election to BJP's Chhedi Paswan from Sasaram.
2017: Was picked as the Opposition's candidate to take on NDA's presidential nominee Ram Nath Kovind in the Presidential Election.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 63 kg|
dalam Pound - 139 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||31 March 1945|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||72 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Arrah, Bihar, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sasaram, Bihar, India|
|Pendidikan||Senior Comfridge M.G.D Girls Public School, Jaipur|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||University of Delhi, Delhi, Delhi in 1966|
University of Delhi, Delhi, Delhi in 1968
Magadh University, Bodh Gaya, Bihar in 1975
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||B.A. from University of Delhi, Delhi, Delhi in 1966|
M.A. from University of Delhi, Delhi, Delhi in 1968
LL.B. from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya, Bihar in 1975
|Keluarga||Ayah - Jagjivan Ram (Politician, Freedom Fighter)|
Ibu - Indrani Devi (Freedom Fighter)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kasta||Scheduled Kasta (SC)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||20 Akbar Road, New Delhi - 110011|
|Hobi||Reading, listening to classical music, collecting tribal art and handicraft|
|Kontroversi||The UPA government allowed Meira Kumar to retain a Lutyens Zone bungalow at Krishna Menon Marg, New Delhi that was allotted to her father during his term till 2038. It was converted into a museum on Jagjivan Ram by Meira Kumar, requesting neither the Directorate of Estates nor the Lok Sabha secretariat for a rental reservation.|
She was given rights to the bungalow despite the fact that she has a bungalow at Akbar Road, as the Speaker. She allegedly encroached the bungalow, which was the decision made by the NDA cabinet in 2000 that banned further conversion of bungalows into memorials. Also, a rent bill of INR 2 crore was issued against Meira Kumar for her father’s bungalow which was waived by the UPA government.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Sonia Gandhi|
|Buku Favorit||Abhigyan Shakuntalam by Kalidas|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Manjul Kumar (Lawyer)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Anshul Kumar (Journalist)|
Daughters- Devangana Kumar (a professional painter) and Swati Kumar
|Net Worth||38 Crore (INR)|
Profil dan Biodata Meira Kumar
- Meira was born to a prominent Dalit leader and deputy prime minister, Late Jagjivan Ram, and Indrani Devi, a freedom fighter. His father was counted amongst the richest politicians of his time.
- His father married his mother at the tender age of 8 years.
- She is a lawyer by profession.
- In her younger days, she was a fine sportsperson; not only was she a good horse rider, she had won many medals in rifle shooting as well.
- In 1973, she started her career as an officer in the Indian Foreign Service and served at embassies in Spain, Mauritius and United Kingdom till 1984.
- In 1980, she became a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.
- Meira quit her IFS post in 1984 to contest election from Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh and defeated prominent ‘dalit’ leaders, Ram Vilas Paswan and Mayawati, in the election.
- She can speak Spanish fluently.
- She is known to be a pleasant, polite, but reserved person.
- Her husband, Manjul Kumar, is a Supreme Court lawyer and holds 50% share of GK Agriproduct Pvt. Ltd.
- Her mother-in-law was the first ever woman to become a minister in Bihar cabinet in 1963, and her father-in-law was a freedom fighter and a poet.
- In 2000, she left Congress Pary due to her differences with the party leadership, though she rejoined the party in 2002.
- She served as the Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment in Manmohan Singh-led UPA in 2004.
- In 2009, she became the first-ever female speaker of Lok Sabha and served till 2014.
- On 22 June 2017, she was picked as the Opposition’s candidate to take on NDA’s presidential nominee Ram Nath Kovind in the Presidential Election.