Biodata Milind Soman Agama Pacar, Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Milind Usha Soman|
|Nama Panggilan||Ironman, Marathon Man of Bollywood|
|Pekerjaan||Actor, Model, Actor, Producer, Fitness promoter, Businessman|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 180 cm|
dalam meter - 1.80 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 11”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 32 Inches
Lengan : 14 Inches
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||4 November 1965 |
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||52 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Dr Antonio Da Silva High School, Mumbai|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Saboo Siddik Engineering College, Mumbai|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Debut||Film: Tarkieb (2000, Bollywood)|
Gandha: Smell (2009, Marathi)
Agent Hamilton: But Not If It Concerns Your Daughter (2012, English)
TV: A Mouthful of Sky (1995, English)
Margarita (1997, Hindi)
Producer: Rules: Pyaar Ka Superhit Formula (2003, Film)
Margarita (1997, TV)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Prabhakar Soman (Scientist)|
Ibu - Usha Soman (Teacher)
Saudara Laki laki - None
Sisters- Anupama Soman (Younger), Netra Soman (Elder), Medha Soman (Elder)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||91 Dwaarkanath, Dadar, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Swimming, Running, Travelling, Kickboxing|
|Kontroversi||• In 1995, Milind and his then-girlfriend Madhu Sapre posed nude with a python wrapped in a print advertisement for Tuff Shoes. The advertisement faced a lot of criticism from women's as well as animal rights' groups. As a result, the advertisement was withdrawn, and a case of obscenity was filed against both Soman and Sapre, but in 2009, both were acquitted after the witnesses turned hostile.|
• Ever since the news came out about his relationship with Ankita Konwar, a girl half his age, he has been constantly trolled on social media for their age difference.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Starbucks's Red Velvet Cake, Sushi, Sashimi, Belgian chocolate|
|Film Favorit||Bollywood- Sholay|
Hollywood- Kung Fu Panda, On Golden Pond, The Godfather
|Favourite Author||Bill Bryson|
|Favourite Restaurants||Indigo, Wasabi and Oh! Calcutta! in Mumbai|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Rohit Bal, Suneet Verma, Manish Arora, Sabyasachi Mukherjee|
|Tempat Favorit||Goa, Europe, Africa|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Madhu Sapre (Model)|
Dipannita Sharma (Model/Actress)
Gul Panag (Actress)
Shahana Goswami (Actress)
Anikta Konwar (Air hostess)
|Istri / Pasangan||First Wife- Mylene Jampanoi (m. 2006-div. 2009)|
Second Wife- Ankita Konwar (m. 2018-present)
|Tanggal Menikah||First Marriage- July 2006|
Second Marriage- 21 April 2018
|Marriage Place||Goa (with Mylene Jampanoi)|
Alibaug, Raigad district, Maharashtra (with Ankita Konwar)
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Milind Soman
- Does Milind Soman merokok?: No (Quit)
- Milind was born into a middle-class Marathi family of scholars, as all of his grandparents were doctors, his father was a scientist with BARC, and mother, a biochemistry teacher.
- He was born in Scotland and lived in London until the age of 7, after which his family returned to India.
- He had his first crush on her Scottish classmate, Ann.
- He aspired to be a swimmer and even represented Maharashtra in the National Swimming Championship, winning the national championship for 5 consecutive years (1984-1988) in the “breaststroke” category.
- It was heartbroken for him when he came to know that he couldn’t represent India in the 1986 Asian Games because the national federation didn’t send any swimmer in his category.
- He started modelling by chance and faced rejection in his 1st modeling assignment with ‘Graviera Suitings’ because he was considered too young to wear a suit.
- His modelling breakthrough came up in 1989 with ‘Thackersey fabrics’ for which he was given a whopping amount of ₹50,000.
- He was the first choice for Deepak Tijori‘s role as “Shekhar Malhotra” in Aamir Khan starrer ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander,’ but he walked out of the film after doing few scenes as he was getting a lot of modelling offers.
- In 1995, he rocked the nation with his shirtless appearance in Alisha Chinai’s hit song “Made in India.”
- He ruled the hearts of kids with his role as superhero “Captain Vyom” in the science fiction TV show ‘Captain Vyom’ (1998).
- In 2004, he took part in Mumbai’s first marathon, after which he was bitten by the running bug.
- He participated in the stunt/dare reality show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3’ (2010) but was shockingly the first to get eliminated.
- He is called the “Ironman” after he successfully completed the Ironman Triathlon (3.8 km swim, 180.2 km run, 42.2 km cycle ride) of 2015 in Zurich, at the age of 49.
- He has his name in the Limca Book Record book for running 1500 km in a 30 day long Greenathon in 2012.
- There was a time in his life when he used to smoke 30 cigarettes a day. Later, he realized that he was addicted, so he quit smoking.
- He used to drink 20 cups of tea every day with an excessive amount of sugar, and now he doesn’t consume refined sugar at all.
- Producer, Arunima Roy, is his best friend.
- He is a wildlife lover and his pets include – snakes, lizards, cats, dogs, rats, rabbits, and pigeon.
- He has a dream to organize world’s biggest triathlon.
- He, along with Rahul Dev co-owns a fitness club in Delhi called ‘Breathe.’
- He also owns an event company and a TV production house.
- Milind’s love affair with Ankita Konwar, who is around 26 years younger to him made headlines on social media. Read their love story from here: The Amazing Love Story of Milind & Ankita