Biodata Mitali Mukherjee (Journalist) Agama Biografi, Suami, Anak, Keluarga Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Mitali Mukherjee|
|Pekerjaan||Journalist, News Anchor|
|Famous For||News Anchor at CNBC-TV18, Founder of The MoneyMile|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 161 cm|
dalam meter - 1.61 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 50 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||8 December|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tidak Diketahui|
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from Delhi University|
Master's Degree in Radio and Television from Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Master's Degree in Special Education and Teaching from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Name Tidak Diketahui|
|Orang Tua||Names Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Mitali Mukherjee
- Mitali was excellent in her studies, as she is a gold medalist from IIMC in Television Journalism as well as in Political Science.
- In 2001, she made a kickstart to her career by joining Miditech Pvt. Ltd., an Indian television production company; as an Associate Producer.
- She has scripted and edited various documentaries on fictional and non-fictional issues, and she has also worked in close with the teams reporting on Indian Army.
- She became the part of Doordarshan News in 2002 as a Senior Anchor and Political Reporter.
- She worked at Doordarshan for near about 11 months, and anchored the evening prime-time news show, and also reported on the various political development centres.
- Mitali joined Headlines Today as Senior Anchor in 2003 and was the anchor who introduced and presented the first bulletin of the channel.
- She was given the responsibilities to report on the ground strife-hit areas like Jammu and Kashmir.
- With her expressive and extraordinary skills in anchoring, she was offered a great opportunity at CNBC-TV 18.
- She was a Markets Editor and Senior Anchor at CNBC, and worked there for over 10 years and gained a lot of skills helpful for her career.
- She anchored the flagship show- Bazaar, which dealt with analysing, covering, and tracking the Indian market opening in real time. She also used to manage all the editorial stuff aired on the channel.
- Aside from anchoring daily news show, she initiated and anchored special show focusing on building investor awareness about investing techniques, equity markets and other asset classes.
- She became one of the most well-recognised faces in the world of journalism.
- She left CNBC somewhere in the mid of 2014, and for around 2 years, she took a hiatus from the journalism industry.
- She has also been working as a volunteer in National Institute of Public Policy and Child Development and has worked with children with disabilities like dyslexia, dyscalculia and dysgraphia. She also holds an A+ postgraduate degree in Special Education and Teaching from SNDT University, Mumbai.
- With more than 15 years of experience in journalism, she has covered a plethora of roles and handled each topic; be it political, global, local and economic coverage or live conferences.
- In 2017, she co-founded The MoneyMile, India’s first multi-platform personal finance offering and she focuses on spreading awareness amongst women regarding the demand and importance of investing. Here’s a bulletin view of the idea about The MoneyMile:
- She is the co-founder and editor of The MoneyMile, which is India’s first multi-platform personal finance offering.
- With her positive and evergreen energetic attitude, she has handled a collection of live events and has also anchored various football conferences named La Liga and the English Premier League.
- She has also hosted many fashion conferences and multitudinous events related to the stock market, investor education, personal finance, and politics.
- She is a fitness freak and prefers doing yoga and exercise with her husband every morning.
- In an interview with Vaunt magazine, she shared her thought process of keeping a perfect and healthy balance between work and family. She also talked about her natural and fresh skincare routine and also her funda of life i.e. to always choose a job with learning rather than the one which pays more.