Biodata Mohammed Rafi Agama Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Mohammed Rafi|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 85 kg|
dalam Pound - 187 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Black (Semi- bald)|
|Tanggal Lahir||24 December 1924|
|Meninggal Dunia||31 July 1980|
|Age (at the time of death)||55 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Lahore, Punjab, then British India (now in Punjab, Pakistan)|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Cause Of Death||Heart-Attack|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Lahore, Punjab, then British India (now in Punjab, Pakistan)|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Playback singer: Aji dil ho kaabu mein (Song)/ Gaon Ki Gori (Film)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Hajji Ali Mohammed|
Ibu - Allah Rakhi
Brothers- Mohammed Safi, Mohammed Deen, Mohammed Ismail, Mohammed Ibrahim, Mohammed Siddique
Sisters- Chirag Bibi, Reshma Bibi
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Rafi Mansion, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobi||Playing Badminton, Carom and flying kites|
|Kontroversi||• In 1962–1963, the popular female playback singer Lata Mangeshkar raised the issue of playback singers' share in the royalties. Recognizing Rafi's position as the leading male playback singer, she wanted him to back her in demanding a half-share from the 5 percent song royalty that the film's producer conceded to select composers. Rafi stated that his claim on the filmmaker ended with his being paid his agreed fee for the song and it is the producer who bets the money and the composer who creates the song, so his claim to the contribution of the song is compensated when the fees are paid.|
• After the royalty issue, Lata's views clashed with Rafi's view and she decided not to sing any further songs with Rafi. The music director Jaikishan later negotiated this dispute between the two.
• In an interview given to The Times of India on September 25, 2012, Lata claimed to have received a written apology from Rafi. However, Shahid Rafi, Mohammad Rafi's son, refute the claim, calling it an act to dishonour his father's reputation.
• Rafi was again got involved in a controversy over Lata Mangeshkar's entry in the Guinness Book of World Records. In a letter dated 11 June 1977, to the Guinness Book of World Records, Rafi had challenged that Lata Mangeshkar has recorded the less number of songs than him. But After his death, the Guinness Book of World Records made it clear and gave Lata Mangeshkar's name for the "Most Recordings" and in 1991, the Guinness Book entries for both Rafi and Lata were deleted.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Kishore Kumar, Rishi Kapoor, Raj Kapoor, Dilip Kumar|
|Artis Favorit||Madhubala, Rekha, Sadhna, Nargis Dutt|
|Film Favorit|| Mughal-E-Azam, Aradhana, Guide, An Evening in Paris.|
|Penyanyi Favorit||K. L. Saigal, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Manna Dey|
|Warna Kesukaan||Brown, Red & White|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Basheera Bibi (First Wife)|
Bilquis Bano (Second Wife)
|Tanggal Menikah||Year 1943 (Second Wife)|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Saeed (First Wife)|
Khalid, Hamid, Sahid (Second Wife)
Daughters- Parveen, Yashmin, Nashreen (From Second Wife)
|Car Collections||Fiat Padmini|
|Net Worth (Approx)||$20-30 million|
Profil dan Biodata Mohammed Rafi
- Apakah Mohammed Rafi merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Mohammed Rafi minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Mohammed Rafi was the second eldest among his six brothers.
- He learned classical music from Ustad Abdul Wahid Khan, Pandit Jiwan Lal Mattoo and Firoze Nizami.
- In 1941, Rafi was invited by All India Radio, Lahore station, to sing for them.
- In 1941, he made his debut in Lahore as a playback singer in the duet “Soniye Nee, Heeriye Nee” with Zeenat Begum in the Punjabi film ‘Gul Baloch’ (released in 1944) and made his Hindi debut with a song “Aji dil ho kaabu mein to dildar ki Aisi taisi” for the film Gaon Ki Gori in 1945.
- In 1944, Rafi moved to Mumbai and lived with Hameed Sahab in a rented ten-by-ten-feet room in the crowded downtown, Bhendi Bazar area.
- In 1945, he appeared on the screen for the song “Tera Jalwa Jis Ne Dekha” in the film Laila Majnu.
- He considered K. L. Saigal as his idol and was also influenced by G. M. Durrani. In the early phase of his career, he often followed their style of singing.
- In 1948, after the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi, the team of Husanlal Bhagatram-Rajendra Krishan and Rafi had overnight created the song “Suno Suno Ae Duniyawalon, Bapuji Ki Amar Kahani.” He was then invited by Jawaharlal Nehru, to sing at his house.
- He worked with various eminent Music Composers such as Naushad, S.D. Burman, Shankar-Jaikishan, O.P. Nayyar, Ravi, Laxmikant-Pyarelal and many more.
- The last song of Rafi was “Shaam Phir Kyun Udaas Hai Dost, Tu Kahin Aas Paas Hai Dost”, for the composer Laxmikant- Pyarelal, that was recorded just hours before his death.
- In June 2010, Rafi along with Lata Mangeshkar was voted the most popular playback singer in the Outlook Music Poll, conducted by Outlook magazine. The same poll voted “Man re, tu kahe na dheer dhare” (Chitralekha, 1964), sung by Rafi as the Number one song and at second were “Tere mere sapne ab ek rang hain” (Guide, 1965) and “Din dhal jaye, hai raat na jaye” (Guide, 1965).
- He was awarded one National Film Award (1977), Honoured with the Padma Shri by the Government of India (1967), Six Filmfare Awards for Best Playback Singer and many more.