Biodata Morari Bapu Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
Profil dan Biodata Morari Bapu
- In his childhood, he used to make rosaries of Tulsi seeds.
- He has spent maximum childhood with his grandparents. He liked to listen to his grandmother Amrit Ma’s folktales and his grandfather Tribhovandasji’s singing of the Ramcharitmanas Hymnes (Chaupais).
- Bapu’s Grandfather Tribhovandas Dada used to teach him five hymns (Chaupais) of Ramcharitmanas daily that he liked to recite while going and returning from his school. In this way, he recited the whole Ramayana by the age of twelve.
- As a teacher, he taught in the J. Parekh High School in Mahuva (Bhavnagar state, Gujarat) for more than ten years. During this period, he used to meet and listen to the most prominent spiritual leaders of India.
- In 1960, during fourteen, Bapu’s first Ram Katha was held at ‘Ramji Mandir’ in Talgajarda, and his first Katha abroad was held in Nairobi in 1976.
- During his Ram-Katha in California, he asked the audience to donate one crore to the sufferers of Uttarakhand calamity, and till evening, the sum of donation reached more than Rs. 3.14 crore.
- His Talgajarda Trust donated 1 lakh to help Uttarakhand victims.
- He has done over 700 Ramkathas until now; which were held in various countries like the USA, England, Brazil, Bhutan, Dubai, Australia, South Africa and Kenya, etc.
- Time to time; he meets different spiritual leaders and encourages their great welfare works for humanity.
- Bapu organized the ‘World Agama s Dialogue and Symphony Conference’ in Mahuva in 2009, inaugurated by Dalai Lama.
- His secretary Dilavar Khan is a Muslim and a good number of Muslim audience listen to his Ramkatha. He also arranges Hindu-Muslim-marriage of poor and tribal classes of society.
- In Mahuva Bapu becomes the chief guest of a famous programme ‘Yaad-e-Hussain,’ held by the Muslim community every year.
- He also visited Adu Dhabi on 17 September 2016 to recite Ram Katha, and the Sultan Mohammad-Bin-Jayad-Al-Nahyan paid his gratitude to him for his arrival there.
- He gives free education to the needy students and supports the Indian art, literature, and culture by giving awards to the artists and scholars in Gujarat at ‘The Sankat Mochan Sangeet Mahotsav’, which has been held continuously for the past ninety-two years on the occasion of Hanuman Jayanti annually.
- On 26, April 2016, Morari Bapu welcomed and supported the performance of Pakistani ghazal singer Ustad Ghulam Ali at the ‘Sangeet Samaroh’ in ‘Sankat Mochan’ temple in Varanasi; despite the protest of Shiv Sena supporters.
- According to Bapu, he has no taste for modern amenities and he lives in a cottage (with a fan) in a village.
- During an interview in a TV show- ‘Aap Ki Adalat,’ with Rajat Sharma, he revealed many aspects of his personalities such as he never celebrates his birthday, his root is poverty that he has never forgotten and not only he meets the rich people like Anil Ambani and Mukesh Ambani but goes to poor people’s house also to support them.