Biodata Morgan Freeman Height, Weight, Istri, Agama Biografi Profil Lengkap
Biodata Morgan Freeman Height, Weight, Istri, Agama Biografi Profil Lengkap
JetsCessna Citation 501 jet
Cessna 414 twin-engine prop.
| Nama Lengkap || Morgan Freeman|
| Pekerjaan ||Actor|
|Famous Role||Glory (1989) |
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
Deep Impact (1998)
The Sum of All Fears (2002)
Bruce Almighty (2003)
The Dark Knight Trilogy
The Lego Movie (2014)
| Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
| Tinggi Badan ||dalam centimeter - 188 cm|
dalam meter - 1.88m
dalam Feet Inci - 6'2"
| Berat Badan || dalam Kilogram - 79 kg|
dalam Pound - 174 lbs
|Ukuran Badan||Tidak Diketahui|
| Warna Mata || Dark Brown|
| Warna Rambut || Grey|
|Tanggal Lahir||June 1, 1937 |
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||79 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Greenwood, Mississippi|
|Pendidikan||Threadgill Elementary School, in Greenwood, Mississippi|
|Perguruan Tinggi|| N/A|
|Education Qualification|| Automatic Tracking Radar Repairman, United States Air Force|
|Debut||Who Says I Can't Ride a Rainbow? (1971)|
Director - Bopha!
|Keluarga||Ayah - Morgan Porterfield Freeman(A barber)|
Ibu - Mayme Edna (A Teacher)
Morgan has three older siblings.
|Agama ||On being asked by "The Wrap", he said "It's a hard question because as I said at the start, I think we invented God. So if I believe in God, and I do, it's because I think I'm God."|
|Ethnicity||African-American, far distant English and Caucasian. |
|Fan Mail Alamat Tempat Tinggal|| Morgan Freeman|
1221 2nd Street
Santa Monica Monica, CA 90401
|Hobi||Learning about Science (especially space and energy)|
|Favorite Book ||Great Expectations, Black Beauty, Moby Dick.|
|Favorite Movie||Rob Reiner's The Magic of Belle Isle|
|Major Kontroversi||Margan Freeman and her grand daughter were accused of having an affair which both denied. Saying that it's not only ridiculous but hurtful.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
Jeanette Adair Bradshaw
|Istri / Pasangan||Jeanette Adair Bradshaw (m. 1967–79)|
Myrna Colley-Lee (m. 1984–2010)
|Current Relationship Status||Tidak Diketahui|
|Net Worth|| $150 million|
Profil dan Biodata Morgan Freeman
- Apakah Morgan Freeman Drink ? Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Morgan Freeman Smoke ? No Known (He has publicly accepted that he smokes Marijuana)
- Morgan made his acting career in a school play at the age of nine. He pulled the chair from under a girl and was punished to join the drama class.
- America recognized Morgan when he appeared on the soap opera Another World and The Electric Company. Although Morgan considers his character Fast Black in the show Street Smart (1987) to be his breakthrough role than any of his characters in the show The Electric Company.
- He won state level drama competition when he was 12 and also performed on the radio show in Nashville, Tennessee when he was still in his school.
- He is known for his distinctively smooth voice which has portrayed in so many narrations.
- Int the year 1955, Freeman turned down the scholarship from Jackson State University to join the United States Air Force. He served there as an Automatic Tracking Radar Repairman, and retiring as an Airman 1st Class.
- In 1960, after leaving Air Force, Morgan came to Los Angeles where he took acting classes, he took dance classes in San Francisco and worked as a dancer in New York, 1964 World’s Fair and San Francisco, where he was a member of the Opera Ring musical theater group.
- Morgan worked in theatre for quite a while. He received three Obie Awards in 1980, 1984 and 1989 for his title role in Coriolanus, The Gospel at Colonus, Driving Miss Daisy (adapted for screen in 1989). Freeman won the Drama Desk Award and Clarence Derwent Award as well, for his role as Wino in The Mighty Gents.
- Morgan Freeman is the third highest engrossing actors in Hollywood. He has helped the producers earn $4.316 billion total box office in total and $74.4 million per movie.
- In 1994, Freeman was the member of Jury of 44th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Morgan formed a film production company with Lori McCreary called Revelations Entertainment and its online sister ClickStar.
- He also hosts a channel Our Space on ClickStar displaying his interest in science, space and aeronautics.
- Freeman won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Million Dollar Baby after being nominated thrice for Oscars for his Best Actor in Driving Miss Daisy and The Shawshank Redemption and the Best Supporting Actor for Street Smart.
- Morgan Freeman strongly wanted to make a Nelson Mandela movie. He tried couple of times to bring it to reality but could not finalize the script based on Nelson Mandela’s autobiography Long Walk to Freedom. In 2007, he bought the rights for adapting the John Carlin book Playing the Enemy: Nelson Mandela and the Game That Made a Nation. He finally acted in the Clint Eastwood film “Invictus” starring as Nelson Mandela.
- Morgan Freeman happens to be the first American to record a par on Legend Golf & Safari Resort’s Extreme 19th hole.
- Freeman was one of the Executive Producers of the show Madam Secretary and played Chief Justice of the United States in season 2 of the series.
- Morgan Freeman has been hosting a very interesting show Through the Wormhole on Discovery Channel which is about theories of the universe, including science, evolution and God. He seems to be a big science buff!
- He appeared and narrated for B.o.B’s song “Bombs Away” from their second album “Strange Clouds”.
- He acted the role of Attorney David Boises in Lanc Black’s play “8” at the Eugene O’Neill Theatre . It was a staged re-enactment of Perry v. Brown federal trial that overturned California’s Proposition 8 ban on the same-sex marriage.
- Freeman and his wife Colly-Lee adopted Morgan’s wife from his previous marriage, E’dena Hines, who was murdered in the New York City when she was only 33.
- In the TV show African-American Lives 2, it was revealed that Freeman’s ancestors descend from the slaves who migrated to North Carolina to Mississippi. His Caucasian maternal great-great-grandfather and African-American great-great-grandmother were buried beside each other. They couldn’t get married legally at that time.
- Morgan Freeman owns and operates Ground Zeros (a blues club) in Clarkside, Mississisppi.
- Freeman has a Private pilot licence which he uses to fly his at planes by himself.
- Freeman’s car Nissan Maxima got off the highway and flipped over a number of times. His left shoulder, arm and elbow were broken. He was rescued from the vehicle us “Jaws of Life” and subsequently with a helicopter. His passenger Demaris Meyer sued him for drinking and driving.
- Freeman’s charity work includes Grenenda Relief Fund (To aid Hurricane Ivan victims), which now has reformed as “PLANitNOW”, narrating for OneEarth’s awareness video “Why Are We Here” to save earth.
- Freeman donated money to the Mississippi Horse Park in Starkville, Mississippi, which is a part of Mississippi State University. Morgan has several horses that he often takes there.
- Morgan Freeman actively talks about racism and his suggestion to bring it to end is to not talk about it. In his interview on 60 minutes, he said to Marc Wallas, “I am going to stop calling you a white man and I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man.” He also once said that “I don’t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.“
- Morgan is fluent in French.
- The epic narrator will have George Clooney or Jeremy Irons to have his life story narrated.