Biodata N. Biren Singh Agama Biografi, Istri, Kasta Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Nongthombam Biren Singh|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• In 2002, joined Democratic Revolutionary People’s Party.|
• In 2002, elected to the Manipur Legislative Assembly from Heingang constituency.
• In 2003, joined Indian National Congress.
• In 2004, appointed as Minister of State for Vigilance & later became Minister of Irrigation and Flood Control and Youth and Sports.
• He retained his Assembly seat in both 2007 and 2012 Manipur Assembly Elections.
• In 2012, Okram Ibobi Singh (the then Chief Minister of Manipur) expelled him from the Cabinet.
• On 17 October 2016, he left Congress & joined BJP.
• On 13 March 2017, he was elected as leader of the BJP Legislature Party in Manipur.
• On 15 March 2017, he was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Manipur
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 62 kg|
dalam Pound - 137 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper (semi-bald)|
|Tanggal Lahir||Year 1963|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||63 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Bintang Zodiak||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Heingang, Manipur|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||When he joined Democratic Revolutionary People’s Party in 2002|
|Keluarga||Ayah - N. Khunjao Singh|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Phayeng Kharanz Paragon Beikai, Imphal West, Manipur|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Anak-anak||Putra - N. Ajay Singh|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
|Salary||18,500 INR (per month)|
|Kekayaan bersih||45 Lacs (as in 2012)|
Profil dan Biodata N. Biren Singh
- Apakah N. Biren Singh smoke:? Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah N. Biren Singh drink alcohol:? Tidak Diketahui
- He was born and raised in Manipur, India.
- He began his political career with a regional Party- Democratic Revolutionary Peoples Party in 2002.
- He is an ardent football lover and a national level footballer.
- He also worked as a journalist before joining politics.
- Besides being a politician, he is also a social worker and often raises issues for the welfare of the indigenous people of Manipur.
- Before the 2004 Assembly Elections, he joined Indian National Congress.
- In 2012, Okram Ibobi (the then Chief Minister of Manipur) expelled him from the Cabinet.
- In October 2016, he joined BJP and after the 2017 Assembly Elections, he became the leader of the BJP Legislature Party in Manipur.