Biodata N. D. Tiwari Agama Biografi, Istri, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Narayan Dutt Tiwari|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Political Journey||1952: Elected an MLA from the Nainital constituency on Praja Samajwadi Party ticket.|
1957: Again elected an MLA from the Nainital constituency and became the leader of Opposition in the Assembly.
1963: Joined the Indian National Congress Party.
1965: Elected an MLA from the Kashipur constituency and appointed a minister in the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
1969-1971: Remained the first President of Indian Youth Congress.
January 1976: Became the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the first time.
1979-1980: Remained Minister for Finance and Parliamentary in the Chaudhary Charan Singh Government.
August 1984: Became the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the second time.
June 1988: Became the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the third time.
1994: Resigned from the Indian Natioanl Congress.
1995: Formed his own All India Indira Congress (Tiwari) Party along with senior Congress leader, Arjun Singh.
1996: Elected to the 11th Lok Sabha.
1997: Joined back the Congress.
1999: Elected to the 13th Lok Sabha.
2002: Became the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
August 2007: Appointed as Governor of Andhra Pradesh.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||18 October 1925|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||92 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Baluti, United Provinces, British India (now in Nainital District, Uttarakhand)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Nainital, Uttarakhand, India|
|Pendidikan||M.B. School, Haldwani|
E.M. High School, Bareilly
C.R.S.T. High School, Nainital
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Allahabad University|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||M.A. (Political Science) from Allahabad University|
LLB from Allahabad University
|Debut||In 1947, when he was elected as the President of the Students’ Union of the Allahabad University|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Poornanand Tiwari (an officer in the forest department)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||C1/9, Tilak Lane, New Delhi and 1 A, Mall Avanue, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Kontroversi||• In December 2009, he had to resign from the post of Governor of Andhra Pradesh over his alleged involvement in a sex scandal that began with the broadcast by Telugu language satellite news channel "ABN Andhra Jyothi" of a video that showed him in bed with 3 women at his official residence in the Raj Bhavan of Andhra Pradesh.|
• In 2008, a paternity suit was filed by Rohit Shekhar Tiwari claiming N. D. Tiwari to be his biological father. A DNA Test was performed that later proved him to be Rohit's biological father and Ujjwala Tiwari as Rohit's biological mother. On 3 March 2014, N. D. Tiwari accepted that Rohit Shekhar is his son. He said "I have accepted that Rohit Shekhar is my son. The DNA test also proved he is my biological son."
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Sushila Tiwari (m. 1954-1993, her death)|
Ujjwala Tiwari (m. 2014)
|Anak-anak||Putra - Rohit Shekhar Tiwari (Politician)|
Putri - None
|Net Worth||Tiwari's ancestral property estimated to be worth several hundred crores|
Profil dan Biodata N. D. Tiwari
- Apakah N. D. Tiwari smoke:? Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah N. D. Tiwari drink alcohol:? Tidak Diketahui
- He was born into a family of landlords in village Baluti, Nainital district.
- During the British Period, his father, Poornanand Tiwari, was an officer in the forest department. However, his father later resigned and joined the Non-cooperation movement.
- Tiwari received his education at various schools in Haldwani, Bareilly, and Nainital.
- On 14 December 1942, he was arrested for writing against the British policies during the Indian Independence Movement and sent to Nainital Jail, where his father was also lodged.
- After spending 15 months in jail, he was released in 1944.
- He joined the Allahabad University, where he inclined towards the Student Union Politics. Later, he was also elected the President of the Allahabad University Student Union.
- From 1945 to 1949, Tiwari also served as the Secretary of All India Student Congress.
- In the early 1990s, he was the frontrunner for the post of Prime Minister of India. However, he was replaced by P. V. Narasimha Rao as he lost the Lok Sabha elections by a mere 800 votes.
- On 14 May 2014, at the age of 89, he married Ujjwala Tiwari, Rohit Shekhar’s mother, in a ceremony that took place in Lucknow.
- In January 2017, he supported BJP in the name of Development.
- On 20 September 2017, Tiwari suffered a brain stroke.