Biodata Nana Patekar Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Vishwanath Patekar|
|Pekerjaan||Actor, Writer, Philanthropist, and Filmmaker|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||1 January 1951|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||67 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Murud-Janjira, Bombay State (now, Maharashtra), India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Samarth Vidyalaya, Dadar West, Mumbai|
|College/Institute||Sir J.J Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||A Commercial Arts diploma from J J School of Arts|
|Debut||Actor (Hindi Film): Gaman (1978)|
Actor (Marathi Film): Sinhasan (1979)
Director (Hindi Film): Prahaar: The Final Attack (1991)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||304 Sheetal, Apna Ghar Society, Samarth Nagar, Andheri, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Cooking, Doing Philanthropy|
|Awards/Honours||National Film Award|
1990: Best Supporting Actor for Parinda
1995: Best Actor for Krantiveer
1997: Best Supporting Actor for Agni Sakshi
1990: Best Supporting Actor for Parinda
1992: Best Villain for Angaar
2013: Padma Shri by the Government of India
|Kontroversi||• In 2008, during the shooting of the movie "Horn O.K. Pleassse," Bollywood actress Tanushree Dutta levelled allegations of 'indecent behaviour' against Nana Patekar.|
• In 2014, he slammed the extension of parole to the jailed actor Sanjay Dutt and vowed to never work with the convicted star.
• In 2016, he supported the ban of Pakistani artists in the Bollywood and said, "Pakistan, artistes come later. My nation comes first. I don’t know anyone except my country and don’t want to know anything else. Artistes are small insects in front of the nation, we are worth nothing compared to the country. I don’t want to know what Bollywood says. I was in the army for two years. Our jawans are the real heroes. We are ordinary, useless people. Do not pay attention to what we say. Do you understand whom am I talking about? Humlog jo patar patar karte hain, unpe dhyan mat do. Unki aukat nahi utni."
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Manisha Koirala (Actress)|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year, 1978|
|Istri / Pasangan||Neelakanthi Patekar (a former Bank Officer)|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Malhar Patekar & 1 More (died)|
Putri - None
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Gajanand Patekar (Businessman)|
Ibu - Nirmala Patekar (Homemaker)
|Saudara||Brothers- Ashok and Dilip Patekar|
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Mutton Dishes, Malai Kabab, Prawns|
|Favourite Restaurant||April Rain in Pune|
|Artis Favorit||Smita Patil|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar|
|Favourite Song||"Itni shakti hame dena daata, man ka vishwas kamjor ho na" from the film Ankush (1986)|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Nana Patekar
- Apakah Nana Patekar merokok?: No (quit at the age of 56)
- Apakah Nana Patekar minum alkohol?: Yes
- He was born to a textile businessman in Murud-Janjira (in the then Bombay State).
- Before coming into the acting profession, he did odd jobs like painting Zebra crossings, painting movie posters, etc., to earn a living.
- Since the age of 5, he started acting and worked for long on the Marathi stage, acting in various award-winning plays including Hamidabaichi Kothi and Purush before moving to Marathi films and television and then making his foray into Bollywood.
- When he was 13-year-old, he used to paint cinema posters; for which, he was paid ₹35 and one meal.
- He also worked in an advertising agency for some time.
- During an interview, he revealed that, during his initial days in the Bollywood, he had to face discrimination for not being a handsome hunk. To this, he says, “Mein jaanta hoon ki mein khoobsurat nahin hoon (I know I am not beautiful). But I wanted to make my performances beautiful. They should talk for you. Always let your work talk for yourself. No matter how much you give interviews, or how much you are written about, it is always the performance which counts.”
- For his entry into the Bollywood, he gives credit to the Bollywood actress Smita Patil, as she knew him from Pune and took him to Ravi Chopra for a role.
- When Nana was 28-year-old, he lost his father, and within two-and-a-half years of that, he lost his first son.
- Once, he used to criticise the Filmfare Jury for its awards management. However, when he won the best actor award for Krantiveer in 1995, he accepted the award, cried in public and told that he had thought the awards were a farce till he himself won one.
- Despite his close links with the Shiv Sena, Nana got involved with the ‘Citizen of Peace Movement’ during the 1992 riots in Bombay.
- Nana has admitted that Bal Thackeray was very close to him who asked him to stand for elections on a party ticket. However, Nana denies being associated with any political party.
- To perfect his role for Prahaar, he had undergone strict army training for 3 years, and in the early 90s, he was given the honorary rank of Captain. Nana has also lent his service to the Indian Army, including a stint during the Kargil War.
- His son Malahar also acted in Prahaar, as the young Nana Patekar.
- Nana counts himself among the modest citizens of India, and he substantiates it by living in a 1 BHK apartment with his mother.
- Even after becoming a famous actor, he used to hang out with his old friends in a Mahim bar and drink himself silly.
- During an interview, he revealed that he celebrates his son’s birthday in an orphanage.
- Even though he doesn’t believe in God, he celebrates Ganapati because his father used to do that, and after his demise, his mother insisted him to carry forward the same.
- Nana has also revealed about his smoking habit and said, “I used to smoke 60 cigarettes per day till I was 56. But then I just threw it and left it.”
- Nana Patekar is an ardent follower of simplicity. He says, “I have not increased my needs at all. My needs are the same. If you come to my house, you will be shocked. My house is 750 sq ft., we had bought it for ‘₹1.1 lakhs, but even today I stay there only.”
- Nana had a narrow escape from getting burned during the filming of the last scene of the film Parinda.
- In 2015, Nana Patekar, along with actor Makarand Anaspure, started a non-governmental organization- Naam Foundation. The foundation works for the welfare of farmers in the drought-prone areas Vidarbha and Marathwada in Maharashtra. In 2015, he also distributed cheques of ₹15,000 to the families of farmers from Vidarbha region and from Latur and Osmanabad districts of Marathwada.