Biodata Narendra Modi Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• In 1988, BJP elected him Organizing Secretary of Party's Gujarat Unit.|
• In November 1995, he was elected National Secretary of BJP.
• In May 1998, he became the General Secretary of BJP.
• On 3 October 2001, he became the Chief Minister of Gujarat for the 1st time and retained the post till 2014.
• He was appointed to BJP Parliamentary Board on 31 March 2013.
• On 26 May 2014, he was appointed the 14th Prime Minister of India.
|Biggest Rival||Rahul Gandhi, Nitish Kumar|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Height||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Blood Group||A (+ve)|
|Tanggal Lahir||17 September 1950|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||67 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Vadnagar, Bombay State (presently Gujarat), India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Pendidikan||Higher Secondary School, Vadnagar, Gujarat|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India|
University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||BA in Political Science (a distance-education course from Delhi University)|
MA in Political Science from Gujarat University
|Debut||In 1985, when he joined Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Damodardas Mulchand Modi|
Ibu - Heeraben
Brothers- Soma (75 Years)- Retired officer of health department,
Amrut Modi (72)- a lathe machine operator,
Prahlad (62)- runs a shop in Ahmedabad,
Pankaj (57)- clerk in the information department headquarters, Gandhinagar
Saudara Perempuan - Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi
|Kasta||OBC (Modh Ghanchi), for more information about his caste, click here|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||7 Race Course Road, New Delhi|
|Hobi||Doing Yoga, Reading|
|Kontroversi||• The biggest controversy in his career is the 2002 Gujarat Riots in which he has been criticized to mastermind it.|
• Teesta Setalvad held him responsible for the murder of her husband in the Gulbarg Society in 2002.
• He was also held responsible for the fake encounter of Ishrat Jahan.
• He has also been criticized regarding his marital status.
• He was denied Visa by USA for his role in the Gujarat Riots.
• He was criticized for tapping the phone-calls of a girl (a student of architecture) in the Snoopgate scandal.
• In 2015, he was criticized for wearing a suit worth 10 Lakh with a monogram of his name- Narendra Modi.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Syama Prasad Mukherjee, Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Favourite Leader||Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Swami Vivekananda|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi|
|Salary (as Prime Minister of India)||₹1.58 Lakh/Month + Other Allowances|
|Kekayaan bersih||₹1.41 Crore (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known about Narendra Modi
- Apakah Narendra Modi Smoke?: No
- Apakah Narendra Modi Drink Alcohol?: No
- He was born into a family of an oil-pressing community, which is considered as the Other Backward Class in India.
- In his childhood, Modi wanted to join the Indian Army and tried to get himself enrolled in a Sainik School, but due to financial constraints, he couldn’t get admission in the Sainik School.
- He was engaged to Jashodaben at a very young age.
- He doesn’t share his official residence with any of his family members.
- After Barack Obama, Narendra Modi is the second most followed leader in the world on Twitter (more than 12 million followers).
- He never took even a single day holiday during his 13-year tenure as the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Narendra Modi is considered as the most techno-savvy leader of India as he is very active on various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- He is a good friend of Barack Obama.
- On 26 May 2014, he became the 1st ever Prime Minister of India to be born in independent India.
- On 8 November 2016, in the most surprising move in the administrative history of India, he announced to demonetize the 500 & 1000 currency notes (the two biggest currencies in India).
- On 28 September 2014, he received a full-house reception at the Madison Square Garden in New York.